Chapter 9

Kim Namjoon POV:
At the cafe ....
All the 7 of us decide to hang out at the cafe which Jimin and Tae had stumbled upon. It was pretty near to our work place and had good coffee.
Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jimin and Kookie had night shifts so they were tired as hell so we decided to treat them for break fast.
We were loud and we didn't care. They are my family and I loved them a lot.
"Namjoon hyung...you broke my glasses..AGAIN!", I heard Kookie shout while holding his broken glasses.
"I DIDN'T DO IT!!" I yelled sinde it was the truth. The whole table was shouting and just then I heard Hoseok yell,
"Oh...Ha Ru ah!!" I immediately turned to see HaRu standing at the ending while waving back awkwardly at Hoseok.
I gestured her to come and join us. She was very hesitant but came anyways. I saw her eye the place next to me and another one next to Yoongi hyung. I was waiting for her to sit next to me but I saw Yoongi hyung move and sat beside me.
She sat inbetween Jin hyung and Jungkook and I was disappointed.
"I told you Joon ah, she needs time. Right now we are a threat to her", Yoongi hyung whispered and I nodded.
I saw her converse happily with Jin hyung and Kookie and it made me smile.
I continued my conversation with the others when I saw her having a dark look.
I felt like she was moving away from conversations and I knew exactly what she was thinking.
She suddenly got up as I had expected and left hurriedly. I told the guys I will be back and followed her out. She had bumped into In-yeop who looked me and she looked back.
She was more scared and sprinted...I just stood there clueless.
"Wow, you must have scared here a lot.. Namjoon ssi", In-yeop patted my shoulder and I sighed.
The next day I was thinking about the reason she was avoiding me and why was so hesitant to get close to me.
"She needs time, Joon ah",I jumped form my seat to find Yoongi hyung casually leaning against the door frame.
"I know hyung... but more and more she distances herself...the more she is affected", he thought about for a while and nodded.
"Go meet her...ask her about it",he said and my eyes widened. I looked at the time and it was 5. My shift was over and I had no appointments. I took my things, said bye to hyung and told the nurse to call me when there is an emergency.
I rushed to her appartment and I was confused about the door number.
Then I saw Albus with a girl and I rushed to her.
"Hey, I'm Kim Namjoon, friend of HaRu...is she home or at work", I said to the girl.
"Ofcourse I know who you are...the famous Psychologist of the city. Ha Ru is not here,did not tell you?"
"About what?"
"I guess she didn't, she is on a week long research trip to Jeju island. She'll be back at the end of the week", I was disappointed and left after thanking her.
"She'll be back by Friday...pick her up for me!!" She yelled and I gave a thumbs up.
I guess I have to talk to her after she returns....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go Haru's POV:
Back at the train..
I was frozen the whole time...the person I hated and scared off was standing a few meters away.
My mother...my eternal tormentor was smiling and wearing her expensive clothes and talking on the phone.
I avoided her the whole trip and somehow not run into her.
As soon as we got out of the train I rushed to the bus and sat down catching my breath.
Calm down Ha Ru ....she won't see you
I told myself to stop my panic attack...I immediately took my pills and popped it in. It calmed me down a little.
We reached the hotel which was alotted for us I had a deep sleep.
The whole week went by and I didn't sleep a wink. Even if I took the pills I had the dream again and again.
I was very restless and irritated.
Finally, it was the day we leave for Seoul and I couldn't be more relieved. I missed Soo Hyun and Albus...even Namjoon.
I was feeling a little dizzy maybe because of the weather.
I ignored it and had my pills. This whole week I was dependent on those which made me survive somehow.
We boarded the train and the members were talking and having fun while I just slept through. I was not in the mood .
I woke up to wash my face before I reached Seoul when I heard a voice,
"Omo, if it isn't my dear daughter..Ha Ru!!"
I turned to see my mother smirking...I felt weak in my legs.
"Mother...what are doing here", I said shaking...
"Well, I am here for vacation...I heard you doing some useless job..I'm not surprised", she mocked me.
I still can't speak back to her and it still hurts me.
Just then the doors opened and I ran away.
"Where are you running...you ugly child", I heard her voice behind me and I searched for my pills but I remember I left my bag in the coach.
My feet wouldn't move and I felt her voice just surrounding me.
I clutched my ears and had tears in the ear. My team mates I guess was around me and asking what was wrong.
I didn't want them to see me like this...so I pushed myself away and ran out of the station.
I bumped into someone..
"I guess you liked to dash on me...I came here because your friend asked me to..hey!!"
That person held me and I knew that voice...it was Joon
"She is coming...take me away", I cried into his arms...he didn't ask anything but just lifted me up.
He took me to his car but I was feeling dizzy and then.
I blacked out....
_______________________________________
Hey guys...this is a short chapter because I didn't want to add too much info in one chapter.. Hope you liked it.
Borahae 💜