Chapter 25

Song :
Sweet night - V

Go Haru's POV:
"Joonie, he...he is coming for me", I sobbed in his embrace.
"He won't come near you when I'm here...don't worry. Let's get you home now, shall we", he somehow made my panic attack calm down.
While I was trying to walk I felt weak and slipped, thankfully he caught me.
He then lifted me in bridal style,
"Namjoon ah....I'm fine. Just a small slip, I'll be fine put me down", I said weakly to be honest I was feeling weak all around me.
"Yeah, you are very bad liar. Just let me take care of my girlfriend", he said and I smiled weakly.
When we reached the apartment I was met with a very worried Soo Hyun. She had makeup everywhere and looked tired.
She didn't speak anything as Namjoon placed me in the couch. He could sense the tension in the air.
He cleared his throat awkwardly and said,
"I will go and bring Albus".
After he went away , the room was silent.
"You are not mad?" I asked and she just looked at me.
"Mad...huh, I am just done with dealing with you attitude. You can differentiate between pity and care. You just assume everything as pity and push away the people who actually care for you. Do you know how long I suffered when you didn't wakeup. I couldn't sleep properly, blaming myself for not being there. But, you always just wallow in self pity. I can't....I just can't", I had tears in my eyes as she got up and left.
Just then Namjoon came with Albus and had a sad smile in his face.
" She needs time to process everything,give her space", he said as he sat down . He still kept his distance and it broke my heart.
"Why did they break up?"
"When you fell into a coma, Soo Hyun spent her time with you and distanced herself from him. He understood ofcourse but their  relationship lost communication so they split mutually"
I nodded as I took Albus from him and hugged him. He whined and licked my face.
Namjoon had to leave soon since he had appointments that day.
I was left alone with my thoughts and I was hugging Albus when I fell asleep due to fatigue.
When I opened my eyes I had a blanket on me and a letter in front of me.
I opened it to find it was from Soo Hyun,
I need some space from you , I told Namjoon to keep an eye on you in case. I will be back soon.
I clutched the letter in pain and threw it away. She left me after she was fed up with me. All of them did.
I kept the sleeping Albus on his bed and went inside my room. Since the day I woke up I never looked at the mirror, I was afraid due to the memories of that night.
I went to Soo Hyuns room to the huge mirror she had. The person standing infront of the mirror was a broken girl.
I had a huge scar in my forehead which was slowly fading caused when I feel down.
I lifted my shirt to find  deep scratch marks on my stomach and chest. I brushed my fingers around and closed my eyes in disgust at the thought of it.
I also had several marks in different places so I decided to let out my emotions all at once. Cursing, crying and screaming my heart out in agony. Cursing at my mother and that ruthless man, crying because I was causing pain to the people I love and screaming for being weak.
I lay on my bed lost in thought.
I contemplated the decisions I made in life and came to a conclusion that I will stop victimizing myself ...to be strong.
The first thing I did was clean my room, washed my self and take a deep breath.
I called the person I know will have a good solution,
"Hello, who is this!! This better be important if you disrupted my sleep",
"Min Yoongi ssi?" I said hesitantly
"Ha Ru! Any problem, you alright! Wait, I will come there", he cut the call and I blinked in surprise.
As he said in a few minutes I heard the door bell,
I opened and there stood a panicked Min Yoongi a look I thought I will never see in him.
"You look fine..." He said to himself.
"I am fine...I needed a talk with you", I said and invited him.
He sat down ,I got him so water since he looked tired. I sat next to me and told him about my revelation.
"That's good, it will take time to fully recover but stay strong. We are here for you", he said in a soothing tone. I was still afraid at the contact of male but I felt sense of comfort in Yoongi.
He stayed with me for a while and decided to take a leave. Just when I opened the door for him to leave Namjoon stood infront of the door ready to knock with a bag of tangerines among other things.
"Hyung! I didn't know you will be here?"
"Yeah, she called me for a small talk. I am taking my leave , you guys continue your... whatever", Yoongi grabbed a couple of tangerines and waved away.
I ushered him in. He kept his bag in the table and I stood there watching.
"You look different today..." He said, I was in shock that he noticed. I was wearing a crop top and skirt. I wanted to feel special and new.
"You noticed?"
"I noticed all the details when it comes to you", I blushed.
"That's very cheesy,Kim Namjoon!" He chuckled and turned to take out the contents.
I was biting my lips and taking a deep breath.
I wanted to move but it was hard. I closed my eyes then opened in determination.
So, I went to him and when I was about to hug him from behind he bent down to pick up something and I lost my balance.
But I felt a hand on my stomach catching me before meeting my ultimate fail fall.
I was brought to his chest and I felt my heart race due to contact.
He kept his face on shoulder while his hand was around my waist tightly.
I was not afraid of his touch, I felt safe.
I smiled and turned towards him. He looked at me in surprise and gave my favourite dimple smile that I missed so much.
I was in my toes as I wrapped my hands around his neck. I hugged him tightly.
He was hesitant at first but when he felt that I was comfortable he hugged me back.
I whispered to him,
Thank you for being my light
_______________________________________
Hey guys, how is it going....hope you liked this chapter.
Borahae 💜