Chapter 13

Go Haru's POV:
I decided to have a makeover of sorts...it was a weekend the next day so decided to go for a shopping spree with Soo Hyun
First I went to get clothes, shoes and make-up which I was force to get. Then Soo Hyun dragged me to the salon.  I had hair till my hips so I made the hardest decision to cut my hair till my shoulders.
I almost cried when the salon lady came to cut my hair but Soo Hyun caught my hand from messing it up. I was asked to close my eyes so that she could work her magic... apparently.  I was told to open my eyes when I did I couldn't recognise the person in the mirror.
I hair was upto to my shoulder level, straightened and gave me a professional look.
I taught I would be caked with make up but no I was left with a natural look except for a lipstick.
"Wow...is this me?"
"Yes...we didn't do much to you. This is your own beauty we just enhanced it a little more",
I was in awe of their work, we thanked the lady and paid the bill.
Now, I just need a reason to meet Namjoon but I know Madeline will be there....I sighed.
I lazed around the whole day much to the annoyance of Soo Hyun who was mumbling about make over gone to a waste.
Just then I got a text from an unknown number,
"Noona, this is Jungkook...I was wondering you are free to hangout with the guys. Hoseok hyung is driving so he asked to text you"
I texted him if I can bring a friend to which he was texted okay.
"Soo Hyun ah... Hoseok invited us to hang out . Join me, jebal!!"
"Okay, I'm down for it. I love to hang out with good looking dudes", she shrugged and I hugged her.
I was going for jeans and T-shirt but Soo Hyun stopped me.
"Wear this, you have to change your style".
She handed me a maroon dress which reached mid thigh. It suited my short hair. Soo Hyun matched mine.
"Omo ..we look like twins, don't we!!"
I smiled at her excitement.
"Pabo... yours is a different shade", I pointed to her.

 yours is a different shade", I pointed to her

She looked at hers and mine

"Aii..it's fine. Let's go!!!"
We took her car which she barely takes since she is lazy to drive. It was pretty far from our place and according to Soo Hyun it is pretty expensive too.
We reached the place and parked our car as we headed inside.
I got a text from Kookie while on road that they reached there already.
"Welcome madam, do you have a reservation?"
"Well, under Dr Jung Hoseok," I said.
"This way please..." Me and Soo Hyun was looking around in awe at the place . It looked expensive and thanked Soo Hyun for choosing the dress.
"This is the VIP room for Dr Jung", we bowed to her and opened the door.
I found the whole group including In-yeop and ofcourse Madeline.
"Noona!!! Isn't that your friend from the other day?" Kookie asked and I was confused.
"When I broke my arm, Ha Ru yah!"
"Ahh yes...guys meet Kim Soo Hyun", I introduced her to the group who waved at her.
"Omo ...the hot doctor!" She whispered and I looked at weirdly. She mouthed 'after'  and I nodded.
There was a seat next to Yoongi and Jimin, another in between In-yeop and Namjoon.
I chose the one next to Yoongi and soo Hyun was more than happy to sit next to them.
"Hello, Jimin and Yoongi ssi", I bowed as I sat down, Yoongi nodded and Jimin smiled cutely.
I noticed Namjoon look at me sadly but soon his attention was snatched by Madeline.
"You look like someone who lost their puppy", Yoongi said as he sipped his drink.
"I'm not....I wasn't looking at them"
"I never mentioned a them"
I blushed at my slip and Yoongi had a silent laugh. Suddenly some one put something on my plate. I turned to see Jimin who was smiling.
"Aww thank you, Jimin ah", I said as I pinched his cheeks while he blushed.
"Noona I'm cute too", I saw Tae who was sitting next to Jimin give a cute pout.
They seem to bicker between each other and I laughed at them.
"Don't mind them Ha Ru ssi, eat your good you haven't touched them", I see a worried Jin and Hoseok.
I nodded and ate my food. I suddenly heard a loud laugh, I looked at the person to see Madeline who was hitting at Namjoon who was also laughed hard.
I felt really sad because I couldn't make him laugh like that...ever. Anyone can see that they were a perfect pair.
The whole dinner I found the whole group interacting with Madeline very well, even Soo Hyun who seemed to like her a lot.
She was funny, smart and pretty.. everything I was not. I never spoke a word the whole time just a smile here and there.
After dinner we stood up and began to leave. I came out first and waited for Soo Hyun.
"You seem to be moody, Ha Ru ssi. Any problem?" I looked up to see Jin stand next to me.
"I'm fine, Jin ssi. Just tired", I lied.
"Oh really...the heart is a weird organ don't you think. They seem to be get affected the most when they fall in love or get broken", his words had an inner meaning I know.
"Don't mind me, I'm a cardiologist , I have fascination towards heart", he said as he stood next me. I smiled weakly and we just stood there silently.
Soon, Soo Hyun came out with In-yeop and Madeline while laughing her heart out.
"Oh there you are...you have to listen to what Namjoon ssi did during his trip...he was really hilarious", she said and I was in no mood to listen to her.
"I'm tired Soo Hyun ah...let's go", I said and turning to leave. Jin patted my shoulder and gave a reassuring smile.
I was grateful for that to be honest. I waved to Hoseok, Yoongi and hugged the maknaes. I didn't bother to wave at Joon thinking I would be interrupting their moment.
The whole ride I didn't speak anything which made Soo Hyun worried.
We picked up Albus from our neighbours and I went straight to bed. As I was lying on the bed I started to cry.
I lost the guy I actually liked...
_______________________________________
Hey guys ..how are things with you. Hope you are doing good. Please pray for my country, it's facing a very bad case of Covid.
Borahae 💜