Chapter 12

Go Haru's POV:
"Oh Taehyung ah!!! Aigooo,you bought Tannie too", I ruffled Tannies hair .
"Done with your work?...you should take me to your work place sometime...I wanna see dolphins!"
"We don't actually have sea animals in our office but I can take you to an aquarium with special permission to pet the dolphins...how about it", I told him while he had stars in his eyes.
We walked around for sometime, he was telling me about the cute kid who came to him for check up. He looked really adorable when he talks about kids and when he his holding Tannie.
Albus really liked Tannie that he was playing with him the whole time. Taehyung dropped me home since it was kinda dark outside.
"Bye bye noona...miss Namjoon hyung more!!!"
He yelled and I was in shock.
"Yah...I don't miss your hyung!!"
Who am I kidding...I miss him. I looked at Albus who was looking at expectantly, I lifted him up and went to my apartment.
Soo Hyun was passed out in the couch with papers everywhere. I nodded my head in disbelief as I placed Albus in his bed and cleaned up the place..
"I'm up ..I'm up!!"
"Aishh....you scared me!!" I placed my hand in my chest because of her sudden attack. Even Albus got scared because he was growling at something.
"Mian...mian...you just came back?"
" Yeah...just now. I ran into one of Namjoons friends"
"How many friends does he have...everywhere I see I his friends"
"I know right!"
We laughed and I left to shower because I was too sweaty. I laid on the bed thinking about...well everything. I missed him even though it has been only a day...wow I sound like a teenager in love.
I cringed at myself and patted my cheeks saying,
"Stop it...Ha Ru yah...it will go away before he comes!! Yeah!!"
I didn't realise I had shouted the last part until Soo Hyun came inside in a hurry with a spatula
"Who was here...were you attacked..where is the pervert!!!!"
"What pervert...I hit myself, so I yelled. No one is here, so I don't protection from..As Spatula?? Really?"
"Well, this is near me and I don't want to kill him",
"Just go and let me sleep..just go", I shooed her in disbelief.
It will go away....

A month and half later..

Clearly, my feelings didn't disappear at all...it got stronger might I add.
The whole month I was thinking about him and it was filled with everything he does...
Aish..his cute dimpled face!
I poured myself  into my work and even did night shift. I didn't know when he will be back
because it was more than month since he left. I was getting worried.
I got of work early today because I had lesser work load since I finished them last week itself.
"Oh..Ha Ru yah...it's been too long isn't it?"
"Hoseok ssi and Dr Hwang?"
I was surprised to see these two infront of my lab. I went towards them.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"Well, we came to pick you up and go to the airport. Today is the day Joon is coming back and we want to surprise him. Also, call me In-yeop",  I was in shock...he is coming back today.
We took Hoseok's car while I was sitting in the front with him. We were jamming to many songs including Twice, Red velvet etc.
I noticed both of them had good voice while I was...meh!!
We reached the airport, In-yeop and I headed in first since Hoseok had to find a parking spot. I was jittering the whole time as we sat in the waiting area.
"Don't be nervous...he will be ecstatic to see you believe me", In-yeop said.
"I'm not nervous..pfft"
"Honey, I am a psychologist...I know when a person is nervous", ofcourse I forgot that fact. Another person who makes me nervous. Thankfully Hoseok came back and I let out a sigh of relief.
He was chatting me up along with In-yeop when we heard that his flight has landed and they will come out soon.
We three stood up and headed to the door. I was jumpy which seems to amuse the other two who were chuckling at my state.
Soon, passengers flooded in and my anxiety was growing. Then I saw Hoseok point to someone and I saw who it was and my breath stopped.
He was so good...his hairstyle changed yet it added more charm to him.

I was kinda drooling to be honest and I immediately ran away

They didn't notice and I went inside the nearest shop.
I closed my eyes and calmed myself down. When did I become this.
I breathed in and out, decided to face him and come out of the shop.
Thankfully they hadn't left so I went towards them. I saw him clearly since he was towering Hoseok. Then I saw something which made me stop in my tracks. Near him was a girl, laughing and standing to close to him.
They look like they were close and I felt sad immediately. I decided I will slip out thinking no one will notice but sadly hod had different plans.
"Ha Ru yah...where were you going, come here!" Hoseok called out I turned around robotically. I saw Joon look surprised and happy.
I awkwardly went near them and got a close look at the girl. She was extremely good looking and had short hair which made her look cool. She made a perfect pair for him.
"Ha Ru ssi...meet Madeline Oh, my partner in UN. Maddy, meet Go Haru", Namjoon introduced me to her. I bowed to her and she did the same.
"She is really cool, she has too many degrees just like our Joonie" , Hoseok and In-yeop seemed to know her as well. They noticed my confusion and she spoke up.
"I have been here many times and I know these knuckleheads".
The whole ride back I felt like an outsider and felt very insecure. They seem to be in love with everything she said and she was amazing too.
I asked Hoseok to drop me first, even though he was reluctant I begged him so he dropped me first.
As I got down I heard In-yeop say,
"I'll see you tomorrow, Ha Ru ssi!!" I nodded and left after a fast wave.
When I came home I was soon interrogated by Soo Hyun who saw me with those two.
I immediately sobbed and told her everything.
"Hmm, she seem to be close to them. You know what if he likes her then fine. You don't have to put yourself down for it. You are amazing".
I smiled and felt comforted.
The next day I decided to do something
I never thought I would do...
_______________________________________
Hey Armies...hope you are doing great. Please show ur support as always.
Borahae 💜