Chapter 6

Go Haru's POV:
I went to bed thinking about the facts that I found about the man whom I haven't or rather couldn't forget all these years.
The man whom made me forget my darkness even if it was for a day. The man who made me feel light and just be free. The one whom I'm deeply attracted to and knew nothing about.
I chuckled at myself for being so easy and closed my eyes to the world I was dreading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was once again in same room or so I thought . It was my childhood room where I spent my time alone and cried.
I saw my old self there which I wasn't surprised but something else made me scared.
Near my young self stood Namjoon with a ominous look. He was just staring at me which mirrored my young self.
"You don't have a place near me...never have and never will", his voice was lacking the warmth I always feel with him and instead scared me.
I started to cry while my young self had a very sinster smile...
"Haru.... Haru...." A voice called
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Ha Ru....Yah Go Haru!!!" I opened to see Soo Hyun with a terrified look and Albus barking next to her.
"Wae...what happened!! I'm scared, Ha Ru yah. It is happening two days in a row", she was crying by this time.
"Water...I need water", I croaked and she nodded as she left hurriedly. Albus came to my lap and whined. I patted his head.
I remember the card I got from the stranger and I had put in a drawer in my lamp stand.
"Here you go your water", she handed me the water while I motioned the drawer. She looked at questioningly.
"Can you take a card from the drawer", I spoke out and she took the card out.
"Dr Min Yoongi, lead psychiatrist...HYBE HOSPITAL!!"
I cringed at her high pitch,
"Wait, did it say Hybe Hospital...shit that's where Namjoon works",
"So what, I'm pretty sure he won't judge you because he is in the same field", she said in obvious tone.
I decided I will visit Dr Min Yoongi and somehow  avoid running into him.
I told Soo Hyun to ask permission for leave and she nodded reassuringly.
So, I got ready and went to the Hybe Hospital. I was about to ask the reception for Dr Min Yoongi when I felt someone tap on my shoulder.
I turned to see the one person I wanted to avoid, Kim Namjoon along with another good looking guy
"Ruie ssi, what are coincidence! Are you perhaps here to see me", he quirked his eyebrows and I didn't reply anything.
"Aishh...I don't think she is here to see an ugly creature like you... Namjoon ah", said the handsome mystery man which earned a slap on the head.
"Hello, Ruie ssi...I am Dr Hwang in yeop, this ugly creatures best friend. I must say you are really pretty I have to steal you", he said and smiled at me. It didn't sound uncomfortable when he said that so it made me smile.
"Anyways, what are doing here?" He asked and I froze. I didn't want to reveal the real reason obviously.
"Well, I am here for Soo Hyun...yeah she wanted something so I am here...hehe.  Well, I have to leave...it was nice to meet you Dr Hwang", I waved as I left hurriedly while he had a confused look.
I rushed somewhere when I heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice.
"Well, that was some acting there", I slowly turned to see the stranger from the other day with a white coat.
"You are Dr Min Yoongi?"
"Well, yes what did you think..Miss, that I was doing marketing for someone when I gave you the card. You are pretty dumb for a Marine biologist, I must say", he was pretty blunt and I blushed in embarrassment.
He chuckled which showed his gummy smile and I didn't notice the other day but he was pretty good looking as well.
"Wait a damn minute, how do you know my job? Are perhaps like a psychopath disguised as a doctor!!"
"Wow, you have pretty crazy mind and forgetful mind too I must add. I am Hoseok's and Joons friend. I'm pretty sure they would have told me or so they told me", he shrugged as he started to walk and I followed him. I suddenly remember Hoseok mention Min Yoongi as a psychiatrist and partners with Joon ssi. I face palmed myself.
"Ahh..I see you remember now. If you may please get inside since you must not want Namjoon to see you or you like to play hide and seek with him and In-yeop", he gestured me and I did a bow to him as I entered.
It was pretty standard room, it has a couch and table behind it he sat down.
He had his laptop and some books along with files. But, it was something unexpected to what I had in mind for a psychiatrist room.
"What are thinking about? Are perhaps expecting a hypnotism stuff or a something weird like in dramas or movies...  I don't if I should be offended or relieved that it didn't scare you", he chuckled and  I was like wow is he a mind reader or something.
"Please have a seat Miss Go Haru", he motioned to the seat and I sat down quietly.
"Okay...let's get to business now shall we? But first why are hiding from Namjoon", he asked as he typed something in his laptop.
"Well, for some reason...I don't know myself", I said honestly because I don't really know why I did that. He nodded..
"So, tell me how long have been having those panic attacks and please be honest. It will not help you if don't be 100 percent about your problems. Don't worry this won't leave from this room, so relax", I was relieved to here that.
"It started when I was 13 and it made occasional appearance when I stress myself too much. But, I had continuesly for 2 days which hadn't happened for a long time", I said and he took notes of that.
"Tell me..why didn't come the same day..why take another day to come here", he asked.
"I thought it was like a one time thing but I was clearly wrong. I was stupid", I hit myself to make it more worse.
"Hey, hey, hey...it's alright. I wasn't expecting you to come because as normal human thinking will never get help or ask help when it is in the beginning thinking it will go away until they are their worst that's when they truly fear. They never like to ask for help or care about the problems mentally. So, it alright really", he assured me but it made feel even worse because he was hundred percent true.
"I guess all humans are idiots...I wish I could've come yesterday instead of extending it", I looked down to my lap.
"I told you...its normal thing. Don't pull yourself down for it. Now, I'm getting a clear idea as to what the problem with you... So care to tell me... What made you
Hate yourself to this extent...
_______________________________________
Hey guys...how is it going. This book is kind of a way to tell that getting help is alright and not to be ashamed... hope you remember it
Borahae 💜