Chapter 11

Go Haru's POV:
"I thought you were on haitus?"
"I was until I heard you got into trouble so I had to come from Daegu", Yoongi said as he sat on the chair in the room.
"I'm sorry about my situation, Dr Min", I didn't have the guts to meet him in the eye.
"You don't have to be sorry, it is natural for a person with so much trauma to depend on pills. Not your fault", he said with a soft smile.
"Tell me the details you missed in the last session...don't hide it".
And I did...I told him about my dreams and how I wanted to be away from Namjoon because I did want to be a dark cloud to his bright world.
He was nodding and listening to me.
"Why didn't you tell me this before?"
"I was scared...I just don't want anyone to know I was a broken girl"
"Ahh...your defense mechanism. I suggest you let people in...you might never know what could happen and I hope you go to a Psychologist, I won't force you again.."
I nodded and he got up to leave. I wanted to ask him about Namjoon and I think he sensed it.
"Joon is leaving for a retreat today...he won't be back for a while", he said and I nodded sadly.
"He is not leaving because of you...he was called in for an emergency. Don't put yourself down", he reassured me as he left.
I was kinda relieved but also sad that he left before goodbye.
I looked for Soo Hyun because she seemed to have disappeared somewhere...they I saw a note on the fridge.
Gone for a walk with Albus...be back after sometime.
I sat down with a sign and skimmed through the channels on the TV. Nothing interested me so I put on a random channel which was playing 'its okay that's love' drama.
I have heard it was good but was too busy to see it.
I was getting into it when I heard a knock. I thought it would be Soo Hyun from her walk.
"You told me you will be late... Namjoon ssi!!" I shrieked at the person at the door.
"Hello, Ruie ssi...may I come in?"
I moved aside to let him in and he bowed at me as he entered.
I looked at my surroundings to check if it was messy but thankfully it wasn't. Then, I looked down to see me wearing a loose t-shirt and baggy sweatpants and a very messy mop of a bun.
I sighed but didn't attempt to change since it won't make any difference.
"Yoongi ssi told me you are leaving for a retreat...why are you here then",
"Ah..I am leaving but you are really think I will leave without a goodbye" , he quirked his eyebrows.
"I thought you were mad at me",
" I AM NOT MAD!", Just then the bag he was holding tore and all the contents spilled on the floor.
"Aish..Jin hyung and maknae are right, I am darn clumsy. I'm sorry about that", I laughed out loud while he pouted.
"So, you will going today...how long?" I quietly asked and he thought for sometime before replying.
"Maybe a month or more.. depends on the situation. I'm going to Africa as part of UNICEF so yeah", I was in awe of this man. He was like a far away star.
"Well, have a safe trip and come back soon", I said and he smiled while nodding.
I made lemon tea for both of us which we had in silence. Soon, he got up to leave and I stood up too.
When he came to the door and he leaned in, I panicked. He came to my ear and whispered,
"I'll come back soon okay", my heart beat quickened and my body became very hot.
"Okay...", I said quietly and he gave me his dimpled smile.
" See you later Ruie!!" I watched him as he left and I clutched my chest in relief.
I sat in the couch dazed when I heard a bark and saw Albus sitting in my lap wagging his tail.
"I saw Namjoon leave the building..are you guys alright now. You told me he was mad at you", Soo Hyun said as she whipped her sweaty face with a towel.
"He was never mad in tbe first place..he is not like that", I said while patting my boy and Soo Hyun raised her eyebrows.
"What did you say?? You like him..don't you!!" She said sat next me while having a teasing smile while my eyes widened at her sudden confession.
"What...nooo..I barely know him. How can I possibly like him", it was the truth..how can I like him when I barely know him.
"You don't need to know a person inside out to like someone. The things they do for you and the feeling of comfort whenever they are there is enough to know you like them", she said it like it was an obvious thing.
I couldn't agree with her...my logic is that you should know a person to like them.
" Ha Ru yah...you talked about 'Joonie' or Namjoon ssi non-stop 6 years ago. You was devoid any sadness that your boyfriend broke up with you.. knowing well you would have broken down",
I remembered that day...to others it might be normal to see 2 people going to these places and having fun but to me it healed me from scaring me even more.
Maybe I felt this attraction towards Namjoon and wanted to be with him always.
I was confused about my feelings that it bugged be the next day as well.
I was absent minded the whole day that I almost drank a piping hot coffee. Thankfully my colleague warned me.
"Okay, what's wrong with you", Soo Hyun said as she sat next me in our break room.
I sighed and slammed my head in the break room table.
"Molaa...what you said is bugging me a lot!! I can't stop it",
"Ahhh...still. Girl!! I'm telling you, you like that handsome dimpled man", I cringed at her name for Namjoon. Handsome dimpled man..I giggled .
"Oh..you are gone, you giggling after thinking about him . I get it he is good looking and all", she said while sipping her coffee.
"Aaniyoo...I was thinking about....whales, yes I saw a video of a whale smiling!" I slapped myself for that lame reason.
"Seriously... seriously...I give up", I was in relief that she stopped her interrogation.
I decided to walk home alone since I love to take strolls myself ..I had Albus with me though.
"Noona!!! "
I heard a voice and I turned to see...
A cute guy with his baby
_______________________________________
Hey guys... hope you guys are safe and healthy. Please stay home guys...the wave is more powerful .
Borahae 💜