Chapter 10

Third person's POV:
Namjoon carried Ha Ru's  unconscious body into the hospital and ran to the emergency room while Jin and Hoseok was in shock.
"Namjoon ....leave her in this bed", said the attending resident of the ER, Jong- Hyun. He nodded as he slowly placed her in the bed.
"Can you tell me what had happened? Baekhyun asked who was another resident there.
"I don't know exactly, but she collapsed saying that she is coming...check her system for pills",I said because I felt like Yoongi hyung prescribed anti-depressants for her.
"Okay...let me pump ber stomach, Nurse Eun please call Dr Kim Ju-myeon immediately. Namjoon please stay out please", Baekhyun said and He let them do their jobs. Joon sat down at the waiting area sighing. He felt someone sit beside him and  looked to see In-yeop.
"Don't you have an appointment right about?"  now?" He asked him.
"No, they cancelled... isn't this your day off?"
"Yeah...then Haru",he couldn't complete his sentence.
"I heard...overdose huh. She will be alright, Joon ah don't worry", he patted the sad and exhausted boy. He smiled weakly at his friend.
"Namjoon ah...I want to have a word with you", he looked up to see Dr Kim Ju-myeon.
He looked at his friend who gestured him to go in.
"You knew that she was on pills? Do you know who is her doctor? Is it Dr Lee Do Hyun?" He asked as he looked at the file .
"No, it is Dr Min", Joon told him and he nodded as he asked the nurse to call him.
"Hyung, is she fine?"
The doctor smiled and patted the worried boy ,
"Hey, Namjoon...she is fine. You don't believe me! I'm hurt..she is resting and Dr Min is on a leave I heard. Take care of her".
"Thank you hyung", he bowed and he just smiled while kicking him out.
He searched for her bed but couldn't find it.
"Hey Baekyun..where is she?"
"She...ahhhh the girl you brought! Ju-myeon hyung shifted her to the general ward".
He immediately rushed as Baekyun watched him in amusement.
He asked the nurses for the room and found her sleeping peacefully.
Just then he saw the girl whom he had met the other day rush in with tears in her eyes..
"Where is she?? My best friend", she asked him who calmed her down first because she was crying hysterically.
"She is alright now, please stop crying Miss..?"
"Umm..Kim Soo Hyun", she said as she wiped her eyes.
He told her what had happened and she started to cry again.
"I should have noticed more...stupid me", she started to hit herself while Namjoon stopped her.
" Why didn't her parents come?"
"She doesn't have any.. I thought you knew, I guess she didn't tell you", she said the last part quietly but he caught it.
He didn't want to ask her much more and he stayed with her as for Soo Hyun she felt Joon was more than enough so she left her in his hands.
When she was walking down in the stairs lost in thought  when she tripped...but she was caught by someone. She looked up to see a guy...
Wow..he is so handsome!, She thought to herself.
"Well, thank you for the compliment Miss. Please be careful next time",she blushed as he heard her thoughts.
He let her go and waved before he left. She checked her cheeks to feel it was very hot.
Who is he.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go Haru's POV:
I tried to open my eyes and I finally did. I looked around to see that I was in an unfamiliar room. I felt I was hit by truck and my body ached a lot and I was in pain.
I felt something on my legs and I saw Namjoon sleeping peacefully. He was angelic when he slept while I touched my hair to see it was knotted...just great I thought.
Then, I remembered what happened to me and I was in shock...Shittt!!
He stirred because of movement and slightly opened his eyes.
When he saw me wide awake and gawking at him he got up and stumbled due to the sudden movement.
"Ha Ru ssi...are you alright?? Do you need water?"
I nodded and he gave a me glass of water. He looked very tired and I felt bad.
"Namjoon ssi what are doing here..."
"I came to pick you up and you just collapsed in my hands. Your colleagues have brought back your things. I'll ask Hoseok and Jin to bring you food and you will be discharged tomorrow", he looked like he is tired of everything. I felt disgusted at myself...
"I'm sorry, Joon ssi", I said as I had tears in my eyes. I dunno why I wanted to cry because he was very cold.
"Omo...I'm sorry why are crying... please don't cry", he said in a panic state.
"Yah...you made her cry...you are a psychologist right!! Or did you bribe your way", I heard a voice and I saw Jin and Hoseok with bags with them.
"Hyung!! I didn't say anything..."
"Apologise to my best friend, you jerk", Hoseok said as he smacked his head. I laughed and this made the three smile in relief.
"You look so skinny, I brought lots of food. Healthy ones", Jin said, I cringed as I saw all kinds of  healthy meal which I hated.
"Don't worry, I bought some chips and drinks secretly", Hoseok whispered in my ears and I winked at him.
"Noona!!! How are you??" I heard Jimin , Tae and Jungkook come in.
"You guys are very loud..this is a hospital and you guys are doctors..behave like one", Joon scolded and immediately the trio shut their mouths. I saw a new side of him.
"The maknaes are kind of scared of Joon", Jin said as he opened the lids and I nodded.
I searched for a particular person to find him missing.
"Yoongi hyung is on leave.. personal matter. He will come tomorrow", Taehyung said and I sighed in relief. I was not ready to meet him.
The whole time the others were here they never mentioned my overdose issue. I was thankful for it.
They soon had to leave because they had patients and to give me some rest.
"Are you mad at me, Joon ssi", I asked him after all had left.
"I'm not mad Haru ssi..just sad. I don't know why you are distancing yourself for me. Did I do anything?" It broke me when he said that and I looked down.
I did not want to answer that and he didn't press further.
The next day, Soo Hyun and Hoseok helped to get discharged. I didn't see Namjoon from morning and I felt it was for good.
I reached home and took rest. In the evening Soo Hyun came to my room,
"Hey..someone is here to see you", I was curious and I thought it was Joon.
"I was gone for a week and this happened...care to explain", I heard the voice i was kinda expecting...
I smiled weakly and said,
I'm so sorry......I made a mistake
_______________________________________
Hey guys...how was it. Hope you enjoyed it...
Please share your thoughts.
Borahae 💜