Chapter 3

A month later...
Go Haru's POV:
"Ha Ru...yahhh come here fast", I heard Soo Hyun yell. It was Sunday and I had a very hectic week. I was hella pissed at her.
"Waeee...it's so early", I said and I noticed she was holding her hand in pain.
"What happened...Yah Kim Soo Hyun!!" I yelled as I examined her hand.
"I think I broke my hand when I slipped and landed on my hand", she said and yelped when I touched her.
I saw Albus looking at us curiously. I immediately grabbed him and my car keys while Soo Hyun followed.
I took her to HYBE Hospital because it was much closer.
I went to the receptionist when I saw Hoseok along with some other doctors near the reception.
"Go Ha Ru?? Did something happen to Albus or you?" He asked as soon as he saw me.
"No, it's my friend. I think she broke her arm so I am here to see a orthopedist", I explained.
" Oh, well my friend is an orthopedist. Go see him. His name is Dr Park Jimin. Tell the nurse Dr Jung sent you. I will hold Albus for you. I am free anyways", he said and I handed him Albus who was very happy to see Hoseok.
I went to the ortho section and told the nurse who immediately let me and Soo Hyun in.
There I saw not one but two people.
"Yah.. maknae I am your sunbae here, show some respect. Don't call me short!" The doctor who was sitting instructed the smiling doctor who was standing.
"Omo, this hospital is like a temple of good looking people I guess", she whispered and I nodded in agreement.
"Omo, I'm so sorry to make you guys wait. Please have a seat and the person with the broken hand sit here", he gestured the seat next to him. Soo Hyun quietly sat down and let him examine her hand.
"Well, it's definitely broken but let's take an X-ray just to be safe. Kookie take her to the X-ray room please", he gestured the boy who I assume was Jungkook. He gently took her while Soo Hyun looked at him in awe.
After they left I awkwardly sat in the room when he broke the silence.
"How do you know Hoseok hyung..I mean Dr Jung?"
"I visited him with my dog and kinda got to know each other. He is very friendly", I said.
"That he is. He can make friends instantly and it still amazes me", he said as he laughed and I nodded while smiling.
Just then both of them came and Jungkook gave the X-ray file to Dr Park.
"Yeah..it's broken. You have to wear a caste for atleast 2 weeks and come see me after 2 week s to see the progress", he said and gave me the prescription. We thanked both of them and left with Soo Hyun wearing a cast.
"You wait here while I bring Albus", she gave a thumbs up.
I asked the nurse where Dr Jung was and she pointed to the room at the end.
I seemed to be the resting area. I was hesitant to go in when,
"You can knock,you know", I jumped in surprise and I turned to see the god doctor standing with an amused face.
"I am here to see Dr Jung", I don't know but I felt a little nervous around him.
"Ah..you are here for you dog, is it", he said and went inside. Soon, Dr Jung came with a sleeping Albus in his arms.
"He was very good and he loved my friend that he stayed with him the whole time", he said as he handed me sleeping Albus.
"Is it the doctor who went in?"
"No, it's not Dr Kim Seokjin. It's my other friend, Namjoon. He took a liking to Albus and vice versa", I nodded and left after thanking him.
Namjoon...the name gave a weird feeling to me like I'm supposed to know him.
I brushed it away since I get these a lot. The whole ride Soo Hyun was gushing about how hot the doctors were and that she would go there every day.
Soon, another week went by and it was Sunday again. I was bored out of my mind so I decided to take Albus for a walk since he was barking the whole day.
The weather was pretty chilly so I put on a padded jacket and put a sweater on Albus too.
I was taking a stroll in tbe park nearby when I heard someone yell,
" Mickey, don't run too fast..I can't catch up", I saw a dog playing with Albus.
"Mickey...why would you run away like that. Can't you be like Tannie..oh hello Haru ssi!" I was surprised to see Hoseok there panting.
"Is it your dog", I asked and he nodded as he took it in his arms.
"This is Mickey... Mickey say hello to Ha Ru and Albus", he did a waving gesture with its paw and I laughed.
"You live around here also?" I asked him.
"Kind of...I came here with my friends Taehyung and Namjoon along with their dogs", he said and Namjoon that name..
"Oh really, that's nice", I said.
"They are at the cafe nearby, you should come. I have told them about you and your cool job. They wanted to meet you especially Namjoon"
"Okay, I will join you since you insist", I said as I followed him to the cafe.
When he entered , a young guy waved at him.
"Taehyung ah, this is Ha Ru ssi, the new friend I told you guys about", he introduced me and I waved awkwardly.
"Hello, I'm Dr Kim Taehyung and this is my baby Yeontan", he said as he showed his cute puppy.
"Hi, I'm Go Haru and this is Albus", I said as I sat down next to Hoseok who was struggling with Mickey.
"Tae, where is Namjoon?"
"Hyung had an emergency patient. Yoongi hyung called him immediately", he said and I felt disappointed.
"Aish...I wanted both of them to meet. Maybe next time Ha Ru ssi", he said sadly. I chatted with both of them for a while. I found out that Tae was a pediatrician 3rd year resident along with Dr Park who was 3rd year ortho.
Their friends group consisted of Dr Godly looks or Kim Seokjin who was cardiologist, Dr Min Yoongi who was a psychiatrist, Dr Taehyung, Dr Park Jimin, Hoseok, Dr Jeon Jungkook whom I met and finally Dr Kim Namjoon who was a psychologist with a double Ph.d.
It was getting dark and snowy so I decided to leave.
"Take care Ha Ru Noona and hopefully we meet again", Taehyung said as he and Hoseok took their leave.
I held Albus because it was slippery when suddenly he started to wiggle around and bark.
"What happened Albus..you want to get down", I said as I left him down when he sprinted.
I ran after him and found him with someone.
I ran there thinking he was about to take away Albus when I slipped. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but I didn't fall.
I heard a chuckle and the voice of my savior saying,
I guess this is fate...
_______________________________________
Hey guys..hope you liked the chapters so far. Please
Like share and comment
Borahae 💜