Chapter 15

Go Haru's POV:
"Uh ..you want to take me on a date? Wait, Madeline is having a birthday party?"
"Yes, her parents are here from America to celebrate it and having a party this weekend".
I nodded in approval and he smiled. Just then Soo Hyun barged in with her make-up everywhere seemed like she was crying.
Behind her was In-yeop, having her bags and a box of tissues.
"Omo, I'm so sorry if I ever did anything to you! Are you alright... I heard you passed out again", she was rapping at this point and I smiled
"I was just sick that's all . I'm not angry at all", I said honestly because I felt silly.
"I think I will taking my leave since your friend is here. Be ready for our date. Come on, In-yeop", he dragged In-yeop with him who was wasn't willing to leave.
"When did you and him get close huh..." I wiggled my eyebrows and she blushed.
"It's nothing...but first tell me about this date!!"
So, I told her about our moment and everything.
"Wow ...that's great that you are making progress with him. We have to go for shopping after you get alright",
We heard the door bell and soo Hyun went to get the door.
I heard loud voices and in came Hoseok, a bored looking Yoongi and finally the maknaes.
"My best friend!! I am sorry, I just finished my shift and rushed here. Are you okay!!" Hoseok kept his hand on my forehead to check.
"Noona, I got you banana milk", Kookie kept his box of banana milk at the table.
"I got you some red ginseng", Jimin said and Tae brought a brand new scarf. According to him he thought of me after he saw the scarf.
Soo Hyun came in with glasses of water and Hoseok immediately went to help her .
"I heard from Namjoon you are coming to Madeline's birthday with him...that's great. You are letting him in", Yoongi said quietly to me and patted my head.
I smiled and after chatting sometime all of them left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A day before the party Soo Hyun and I went for dress shopping. This whole week I opened up to Namjoon and we have been hanging out a lot. I met his dog, Monie and he was as adorable as his owner.
Me and Soo Hyun was searching for hours for my dress she found hers. Finally,we decided to the final shop. It was a small boutique.
" Hello, girls....what are you looking for?" We saw a cheerful lady greeting us.
"Umm....we want to see some evening gowns...like party wear for me", I said to her and she immediately nodded as she headed to the rack.
She gave me few dresses to try on and none of them was the right one.
We were about to give up when the lady went inside and brought a   dress.
"This is my daughter's dress, she designed it and wanted me to give it someone who can pull it off. Try it", I was hesitant because I didn't think I could pull it off.
It was simple yet elegant...just my style. Soon Hyun and the last looked at each in approval, Soo Hyun gave a thumbs.
The kind lady gave us a huge discount along with a nude stilettos to match it with.