Chapter 26

Song
Magic shop - BTS

Go Haru's POV:
I stayed in his warm embrace for sometime until my stupid phone rang.
We pulled apart and I attended the call,
"Hello?"
"Are you alright!" I looked at the caller ,to my surprise it was  Rachel. I missed this girl a lot.
"Hey, Rach! Been a long time"
"I missed you a lot. I'm so sorry about that time,if only I waited", I could see that she was getting emotional.
"It wasn't your fault, Rachel. I miss you a lot and I wish to see you".
"Well, to your luck I'm coming to Korea. I was planning to come long back but I was afraid"
"That's great! I'll pick you from the airport, I'm so glad you're coming to Korea"
I heard her laugh through the phone and I was smiling in happiness.
After she cut the call I turned to see Namjoon struggling with the onion.
"You really can't cook  now,can you"
"Yup, I suck at basic things like driving or cooking", he looked very sad when he said and I guess everyone has their own insecurity.
I went behind him and somehow caught his hands. I was barely able to reach because he was huge compared to my puny figure.
"See, you should cut it like this", I moved his hands in a cutting motion.
It was a very cheesy moment which will surely make me cringe but for the moment I was just enjoying it.
Suddenly I felt some water drops in my hands,
I saw Namjoon tearing up.
"Are you alright?"
He was sniffing and wiping his tears,
"The onion has this effect on me, gosh!"
After cutting the vegetables, I was trying to cook...the key word is trying.
We some how burnt the entire meal and we ended with ashes .
So, we decided to order pizza finally. We watched a movie and I dozed off in the middle. The next morning I woke with my phone ringing loudly with my ringtone "Bang Bang" by big bang.
I reluctantly answer and I was met with a yelling,
"YOU FORGOT THAT I WAS COMING, DIDN'T YOU!!"
I looked at the ID to see Rachel and I was confused,
"You are here? I thought you were coming next week",
"I never said anything about the date...okay that was a mistake on my part"
"See, I'll send you the address. Take a cab", I slept again after sending her the location. After a while I heard a banging sound and I woke up with a start.
I barely made it to the door, opened it when Rachel jumped on me.
"I missed you a lot, HaRu!"
"Me too...come on in", I took her bag and closed the door.
"Wow, you have a nice house...it's warm and cosy. Where is your friend, Soo Hyun?"
"We had a huge disagreement, she left for some space"
"Tell me what happened!" I td her the incident and she gave me a sympathetic smile.
"Well ,she was super worried about you and rightly so... she'll be back".
I showed her to my room and let her freshen up. We decided to look around the city and I needed some air too.
I took her to many places and she was like an excited kid the whole time. I took her to a coffee shop which I frequented.
To my surprise I found the people I haven't seen for a long time and missed a lot.
Jin, Tae and Jungkook were sitting on the far corner looking beyond exhausted. Their hair was a mess. Then I saw Hoseok with four cups of coffee and sandwiches.
He noticed me and froze. I awkwardly waved at him. I am slowly getting comfortable with men.
I went towards him and stood a little far away,
"Hi, Hoseok ah...how have you been?"
"HaRu, I should ask you the same..we missed you", he came near but I stepped back in reflex.
His face fell along with my heart. I felt very awful knowing that I am uncomfortable with my close friends.
"I'll see you around", he said and went to the table. He said something to them and all the three looked at me. They had a painful smile and Tae tried to wave.
I waved back as I joined Rachel in the table.
"Still not comfortable huh...it's alright,take time", she reassured me but I wasn't.
Rachel was staying in the country for a while because she was assigned here. She was amazing room mate but I missed Soo Hyun.
I decided to see a female psychiatrist, Lee Ji Eun. She was extremely pretty and a great doctor.
She was not in HYBE Hospital and had a small clinic nearby. She helped me overcome the trauma slowly since the month I consulted her. I was able to walk in crowds a little easier.
Namjoon on the other hand was the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. He picked me up from the clinic when he had time, took me for a walk in the park and explained to me about different plants and trees.
He was so knowledgeable about a lot of things and he absolutely loved Nature. He had little plants at home whenever I visited his place.
I played with rapmon and we watched a lot of movies.
I wanted to meet the guys since it's been too long so I decided to pay a visit to the hospital. I felt comfortable with contact now .
I walked and when I was about to reach the hospital I ran into the worst possible people ever, my mother and her daughter.
I knew that they will try to belittle me and make me feel weak, I will try to become strong.
With that determination I walked towards the duo who wore bright colours that could blind you might I add.
"Ahh...mom look who is here!" The duo sniggered as they saw me.
"What brings you here? Aren't you supposed to be holed up in your appartment. You have some courage to show your face after cheating on Joon with a your senior claiming he violated you", they gave a laugh or more like howling.
I stayed silent because I didn't want them to know they had an effect on me.
"Mother, why are talking to filth like herself. We will go to meet Joon oppa, I know he will dumb this garbage for me",  she said and my mother nodded.
Okay, that was the last straw of my patience with them.
I took a deep breath and...
Let my growing anger out..
_______________________________________
Hey guys...sorry for the late update.
Hope you liking it so far.
Borahae 💜