Chapter 19

Go Haru's POV:
He leaned in and I closed my eyes expecting his lips. But instead, he pecked at the corner of the my lips. When I opened my eyes he was already gone and I sat down in shock.
I slowly came to the hall and heard him speak quietly to someone,
"It's alright, Chan- mi ah... Namjoon oppa will see you soon okay, stay strong...okay", I saw him soothing someone in the phone and when saw me he winked.
I blinked rapidly and ran to my room.
I'm in love with you...
Those words kept ringing in my head and I blushed everytime. I heard the he knock on my door, I slowly opened.
"I am ordering pizza for lunch, want some?"
"Yes..." I squeaked and immediately closed the door. I distracted myself with my works and jumped when I heard the door after sometime.
"Food is here..come on"
I followed him out and sat as far as possible from him. He seemed to be amused by my actions.
I was turning into a lovestruck girl because I loved everything he did. Like for instance I loved how he ate.
He noticed my stalker behaviour and I immediately looked at my pizza. He chuckled and I wanted to bury myself.
I was reaching for another slice when I felt his hands brush mine. I pulled immediately which caused the pizza to fly in the air and land on his...hair, his beautiful mullet was covered with pizza.
"Omo... Namjoon ah mianhae!! I will help you clean it", I went to him and took the pizza out carefully.
I took him to my room,
"You can use my shower and I will get you clothes to change", I had no guy clothes so I went to soo Hyuns room. Thankfully she had some from her ex-boyfriends clothes she 'stole' as a break up present. It was expensive but I had no choice.
When I went in to place the clothes he came out and man... was he fit. I stood frozen because he came out in a towel.
He was unbothered by my arrival as he came  infront me took the clothes and said,
"Thank you, Ha Ru", I rushed outside after closing the door and closed my eyes.
I sat on the couch pretending to read magazines when he came out with the clothes and he suited every style there is.
He wore a very loose hoodie and jeans. He pulled it off flawlessly.

 He pulled it off flawlessly

"Whose clothes are these...they are huge!" He flapped his hands around and I laughed at him.
"Soo Hyuns ex-boyfriend's...she kinda stole it", I shrugged. He sat next to me and switched on the TV. He was boredly flipping the channels and finally decided on a English movie.
I came to know from the guys he was excellent in English and I was okay. I still had an accent for a weird reason.
The door bell rang and I went to open it. It was the guys minus Tae, Jimin and In-yeop.
"Noona, I bought ttaeoboki for you", Jungkook said as he gave me his bunny smile. I love this adorable human too much.
He placed it in the table and Jin held me as he inspected me.
"Okay, Namjoon fed you...did he heat up the breakfast I sent you?"
"You sent the breakfast...I thought he cooked?"
I heard Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi laugh while Namjoon pouted.
"Joon hyung can barely cut vegetables, he can surely burn the kitchen", Kookie told me and I held my laugh.
"Okay, fine I suck at cooking... happy. You are embarassing me hyungs , hoba and maknae", he pouted
"Aigooo, uri namjoonie...what should I do with you", Hoseok cooed and he shooed him away
We sat down in our table with Hoseok and Jin beside me and the other three opposite to us.
Namjoon was exactly opposite to me and he gave me a dimpled smile.
"So, you guys made a move or what", Yoongi casually said while there was three people choking...me, Joon and maknae.
"Hyung!"
"Yoongi ssi" me and Joon yelled simultaneously and Kookie looked he was Jungshook.
"What he is right...the reason we sent Namjoon here was so that there will be some progress", Jin said casually while Yoongi and Hoseok nodded in disappointment.
"You guys are too much", I yelled and Joon nodded.
"You guys are 27 year old single people who are attracted to each other. It's about to happen sometime soon", Yoongi said as if it was a fact.
Me and Joon looked like we wanted to get out of this place while the older ones was having the time of their lives teasing them.
"Hyung!! You are 29, 28 and 27...older than them...you guys need to find someone first", The maknae came to our rescue and this time it was their turn to choke on their food.
I patted the younger boy and he gave me his bunny smile.
"Yah...Jeon Jungkook, you will come with me for know then see if I give you food!!" Jin yelled.
"I will give you money to get food kookie ah", Namjoon said and gave him more ttaeoboki from... Jins plate.
That when chaos began... Jin chased Namjoon around while Yoongi was complaining about them being noisy and Hoseok lecturing Kookie.
I was clutching my stomach at their attics that I fell down from the chair. They immediately saw me and went to pick me up.
"Omo, are you alright?" Hoseok asked as he picked me up.
I gave hima thumbs up while he gave a sigh of relief. They decided to leave since Soo Hyun came home but Namjoon came back pecked my cheeks and left.
Jin, Yoongi , Hoseok, Kookie and Soo Hyun were looking at the interaction in shock. Namjoon dragged them away before they hold a interrogation.
"Okay, what was that!"
"It...what ..I don't know what just happened for the upteenth time", I sat down and hid myself in my knees.
"You love him don't you...don't try to deny this time",
"I do love him a lot....but I don't know how to express it at all",
"Take your time, he is whipped for you", she winked at me and I hit her.
She changed and sat down next to me. She got a text when she saw it, she was giggling at lot.
"So, got a lover boy huh...you didn't tell me how your date went", I teased her as I took the icecream from her.
She looked embarrassed and the whole night we talked about her date.
I felt like a normal girl...
_______________________________________
Hey guys ...how was it...hope you liked it ..stay safe and healthy.
Borahae 💜