Chapter 4

This was just a nightmare before the wedding thats all. Chase would come through any second. My night and shining armor he was.

"R-R-Robbie? What's going on?! I thought we were friends I thought you didn't even know who I was!" I scream at him.

Liam and Robbie just look at each other and laugh.

"Who do you think left that note in your apartment, and those lovely lavender flowers at the restaurant?" Liam grins.

Oh my god. I wasn't crazy after all. Someone had been in there and those lavender flowers were planted there all along.

"H-how do you know each other?" I cry out.
"You remember Dr. Lennord right Avery? Well this is his son." Liam points at Robbie.

Oh my god. That's why he looked so familiar. 

"CHASE! HELP ME!" I scream like bloody murder.

I try to run but Robbie stops me. He holds on to me tight and covers my mouth.

"Aw what's wrong, you didn't miss me?" Liam smirks and let's out an evil laugh.

He was wearing a tight black fitted tee with black jeans. He was most definitely more muscular and his face had changed. His bright hazel eyes looked dark, evil. His sometimes sweet, attractive fast turned to an angry, evil face.

I try to scream but it only comes out mumbled.

He comes over to me and takes the loose strand of hair and wraps it around his finger. I feel his lips linger around my cheek before he kisses it.

"Let's take this off and put this one on instead. There's no use for that one anyways. This ring is much prettier anyways." He admires the ring he just put on my finger.

I watched as he threw my engagement ring from Chase onto the ground and stomped on it. He had replaced it with the god awful wedding ring.

"Well we must get going now. Don't want Chase ruining our moment. He seems to do that a lot doesn't he?" Liam laughs to himself again.

I didn't like this side of him. He was more evil, more cynical. I was scared.

Robbie let's go of me and pushes me forward toward Liam. Liam grabs me and holds on to me tightly and protectively.

I flinch at his touch.
"Don't be scared baby it's just me." He whispers into my ear.
I continue to cry.

"Let go of me! I'm not going anywhere with you!" I scream at him.

I elbow him hard in the gut and kick him hard in the area no man wants to be kicked. He lets out a groan of pain.

I kick my shoes off and begin running for my life. I need to find Chase. Where the hell was everyone? Was Ryan here too? Had he already taken Emma and Ella?

"CHASE!" I continue to scream.

Where did he go? Why isn't he coming to save me?

Chase's pov:
I heard Avery's cries. I was running to find them. To save her. I knew Liam had been here. I was not going to let him take Avery. Not again.

"AVERY!" I scream.

Trying to locate her pleas.

That's when I feel the butt of the gun hit my head. I instantly fall to the ground. I try to stay awake but I feel myself drifting off.

"Avery." I mumble.

Trying hard to keep my eyes open.
I look up and I see Ryan hovering over me.

"Evan." I mumble.

Evan needed to find Emma and Ella before Ryan did.

My eyes couldn't stay open any longer.

Emma's pov:
"Ella! Where did you go?"

She ran far ahead of me and was running in and out of all the rooms in the suite where we were getting ready.

"Hi Ella I missed you."

I heard his voice from the room to my left. Oh my god. That couldn't be Ryan. Ryan was in jail. It was just someone else. But who? I was just with Evan and Chase.

I run into the room. Ryan is holding onto Emma staring right at me with an evil grin.

"Honey I'm home." He laughs.

"Let her go." I say through gritted teeth.
"She's my daughter too you know. I haven't seen her for so long. She most definitely has your beauty. I wonder if she'll be as feisty like you." His voice is cynical.

"You already know where this is going so you have two options my love. The easier way, or the hard way."

"How the hell did you go out!" I cry out.

"You know we have always had connections." He smirks.

"Oh my god where is Avery, and Chase and Evan!?" I cry.

What if he hurt Evan? I was finally falling for a real guy. I couldn't live with myself if I knew he hurt Evan. 

"Chase and Evan are taking a little rest and Avery is already in some trouble of her own with Liam." He laughs evilly. 

That compassionate, caring side was gone. Prison made him worse.

"Oh and you just think you can replace me? With Evan? I am Ella's dad and I am your husband! I should kill him! Your not his!" He growls. 

"Please leave him alone I will go with you, just please don't hurt him." I beg.

"Oh you didn't have the option dear." He grabs my wrist and forcefully pulls me out of the room. 

We turn the corner and I see Evan lying there unconscious. I can see a small pool of blood forming around his head. The tears came flying out. This wasn't supposed to happen. 

Avery's pov:

I run back into the suite looking for Chase. Something was wrong. He would've found me by now. I run to towards the room he was getting ready in. I find his body lying there. He was unconscious. What happened?? Andrew and Ryan must be here. They could be watching me right now.

I pull out Chase's phone and dial 9-1-1. I can barely type the numbers. 

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" 

That's when I feel a hand cover my mouth. I try to scream but its muffled. 

I watch as the other hand takes the phone and hangs it up. 

He picks me up from off the ground and pushes me up against the wall. It was Liam. It was always Liam. 

He forcefully puts his hand on my neck. Just enough pressure to keep my head locked in place.

"You're time is up baby." 

His crazed eyes lock with mine as he puts the cloth to my mouth.

"Please." I beg before falling into his arms. 

Liam's pov: 

 I take her unconscious body out to the black suv waiting for us. 

"Forever Mine." I whisper as I kiss her forehead.

She tried to run but Liam always finds her! I really liked how this chapter came out. I know there was a lot of pov's but I wanted you guys to see what was happening to everyone. Robbie in on the plan all along! Where will they go next? Will they get caught?? Comment and Vote!!