Chapter 11

I couldn't sleep in the room. I couldn't shower in it. I couldn't change in it. I couldn't do anything there. I would run in to grab clothes and that's it. I hid myself in the guest bedroom. I'd always wake up in that room. Liam always brought me back into that room. He locked the door each night too so I wouldn't leave. He kept me prisoner.

I didn't even recognize myself anymore. I didn't even look like me. Bags under my eyes my bright blue eyes no longer bright. I barley slept. I would wake up from nightmares they never stopped. It's been a month since it happened. He hasn't mentioned moving and I don't know why. I thought we were moving. I needed to see Emma and Ella. I longed for hug them and to hear Ella's giggles. I was just to afraid to ask. I didn't want to talk to him.

"Av?" I heard a small knock at the door.
He caused me to jump.
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Just wanted to let you know that breakfast ready..." He stands there uncomfortably.

I swallow the lump in my throat and nod.
"When are we moving." My voice is stern and cold.
I can't even meet his eyes.

"Come on let's have breakfast and we can talk about it." He walks toward me.

I flinch at the sight of him.

"Please Av." I could see the desperation in his eyes.

"I'll be down soon." My voice was cold.

I looked at the window. The waves crashing against the sand.

I threw a sweatshirt and sweatpants on. I didn't want him looking at my body.

He had a plate of pancakes in front of our chairs. I pushed them away. The smell was repulsing. I wasn't hungry.

He sat down and began to dig into the pancakes. He noticed I wasn't eating.

"Av you barley touched dinner last night you have to eat breakfast."

"I'm not hungry."
"Avery you h-."
"I said I wasn't hungry!" I snap.

He's quiet.
"When are we moving. It's been over a week now."
"Well that's something I've Uh been meaning to talk to you about..." he looks down at his plate.

No. I couldn't bear any bad news right now.

"We um aren't moving. We're staying here."
"Liam please. You can't do that. I don't want to be isolated from everyone. Please!" I cry.

"It's just how things worked out. It will be nice the two of us Av. We will still see them every week I promise. They aren't too far." He tries to convince me.

"Fuck you. Fuck your family. Fuck this place!" I scream at him so loud.

I stand there for a second expecting him to yell at me. Hit me. It doesn't come.

I run up the stairs crying.

Liam's pov:
She hates me now. She won't even look at me. She's scared of my touch. I just wanted so bad for us to bond. I thought we would. I drunk that night. I was angry. I wanted to have kids together. I was tired of waiting. I didn't want it to go like that but it did. I was trying to avoid the talk of moving at all costs. I didn't want to hurt her anymore. Maybe I would talk to them. Move us into the house next to Emma and Ryan's. I didn't want to watch her so hurt all the time.

I called up Ryan. Avery needed to see Emma and Ella bad. I couldn't watch her hurt like this anymore. Because of me.

Avery:
I ran right upstairs and threw up. It was all too much. I felt so sick. So upset. I didn't even want to think of the future.

I threw all the covers over myself hiding from the rest of the world. I drifted off to sleep shortly after.

"Shhhh she's sleeping mommy!!" I hear her whisper.

A small smile made its way to my face. It sounded like Ella. I probably was dreaming.

I peaked my eyes open and Emma and Ella were standing there. It wasn't a dream they really were here!

"Emma, Ella!!" I cry.

I leap out of bed and run over to them.
"I'm so happy to see you both." I cry out.

I feel tears on my face. This was the best thing that was happening since what happened.

"Hey why don't you go see what Daddy and Uncle Liam are doing?" Emma smiles at Ella.

Ella nods and runs out of the room.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She looks concerned.

"Everything Emma. He's a monster." I cry.

"Shh it's okay talk to me."

The panic attack had already set in. I dropped to the floor and rocked myself. My breathing was heavy and the tears were flowing out of my eyes. My legs numb and my hands shaking.

Emma just sat there and rubbed my back. She knew what this was like. She knew how terrible it was.

I eventually calmed down and told her everything. From that terrible night to not moving. She already knew about the move. Ryan must've told her. It was so nice to talk to her and cry and just not have to hide my true self.

I told her how I felt like a terrible fiancé to Chase. I felt like I had cheated. I could barely think about Chase lately. My mind was so clouded.

A few minutes later Ella came running back into the room. She had a backpack full of her toys. She ran into my arms and hugged me. She was showing off all her new toys. She was so happy, full of life, so innocent.

"Hey I'm going to grab a drink I'll be right back." Emma smiles.

Ella and I continued to play with her new toys.

"Stop. You're drunk. She doesn't want to talk right now leave her alone please." I hear Emma talking.

"Move Emma. It's his wife he can do as he pleases." Ryan chimes in.

"Ow Ryan you're hurting me!" I hear Emma protest.

We left Liam and Ryan alone for maybe 2 hours and they are drunk. What the fuck. I was afraid of Liam when he was drunk.

I stood up and walked out of the room.
"Be right back." I smile at Ella.

She didn't need to get caught up in this.

Liam is stumbling up the stairs making his way toward me.

"There you are beautiful." He slurred.
I roll my eyes.
"Let's go." I demand.
"No I want you." He growls.
"You're drunk Liam. Stop." I try to walk away but he pulls me back.

"This is my house and you're mine I'll do what I want."
"Yeah like rape me?!" I yell at him.

He slaps my cheek. I put my hand up to my now red cheek.

"Aunt Avery!" Ella cries.

Oh no. Had she seen what happened?

That's when Emma and Ryan ran up the stairs. Ella crying into my arms.

"He did bad touch." She cried.
Emma gave Liam an evil glare and Ryan stared at the ground.

Ella ran to Emma and Emma hugged her protectively.

She carried her downstairs and I began to follow. I turned back and looked at Liam.

"Is that how you're going to behave around our kids?" I snap.

I don't even know why I said our. It was just the heat of the moment.

"Wait you're pregnant??!" A look of excitement takes over his face.

"Absolutely not!" I say in disgust. I watch as his face changes to sadness.

"If we were to ever for some reason. You better not treat them like that I swear to god Liam."

I walked off filled with rage and anger. That's when I realized.

I hadn't got my period this month.

Do you think she's pregnant? What will happen if she is? Do you think they will move to the other house? Comment and vote😊😊3 chapters out today!! Yay 😀