Chapter 20

Liam's pov:

"Emma saw Robbie taking Avery. They went that way." He points in the direction.

Emma was shaking with fear. I got up from the ground and clenched my fists.

"Why the fuck didn't you stop him!" I snap.

"Hey. Relax. She tried to but he threatened he would kill Avery. He had a knife to her neck. Did you want him to kill her and your unborn children?" Ryan snaps.

He was right but I still felt angry. I felt betrayed. Avery had run from me. Why would she do that? Look at the mess she had gotten us into now. She was 4 months pregnant. What if something happened?

"Call dad now and tell him what happened. I am going to call Robbie."

I can barley dial the number my fingers felt numb. He took my Avery. My children. I was going to kill him.

"Ah I knew you would call soon." I can hear Robbie laugh.

"Liam?!" I hear her cries.

"AVERY!" I yell.

"Shutup!" He roars to her.

I can hear her whimper.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that! Leave her alone! Let her go! She has nothing to do with this. This is between you and I." I snap.

"Well I had never planned for it to go this way. I am not really the kidnapping type, you see I can actually pull in girls without having to kidnap them." He laughs.

I never wanted to punch someone harder.

"She was running away from you looking for help. She hates you know. She told me so herself."

"FUCK YOU!" I yell.

He was just trying to get the best of me.

"But when she found me. I knew this was the perfect way to hurt you. Take away what you loved most. You made a promise that you never lived up to. You better fix it by the end of the week or she's dead." He warns.

There was no way I could get Dr. Lennord out of prison. It was too risky. They were most definitely on high alert since three of us had already escaped. If I went back there they would find me. I would be in prison for the rest of my life. I was about to be a dad to two. I couldn't imagine a life without Avery. I needed her. The only option I had was to find her before he killed her. I didn't have much time.

"I will find you. And I will kill you." I spit.

"Liam please help." I hear her cry.

"Avery." I mumble.

"Please don't! I am sorry!" She screams.

"AVERY?!" I yell.

The line goes dead. What was going on? Why was she sorry?! What was he going to do to her? I needed to find her soon.

"I run over to Ryan. He had just gotten off the phone with our dad. They are coming into town to help. You know it isn't safe for us to all be here. We need to go back to the island tonight." Ryan warns.

"I have to get Avery back! I am not leaving until I find her again. You can go back without me. I won't come back until I find him. I am going to kill him when I see him. He took her because of the promise I had made. I told him we would get his dad out."

"You're a fucking idiot dude. You should have killed Robbie on the spot when you got Avery back. I don't know why you don't listen!" Ryan snaps.

I was about to shove him but Emma comes in between us.

"Please. Let's just focus on finding Avery."

She was right. That was what mattered.

"Why did you leave in the first place?!" I roar.

She looks down at the ground not saying anything.

"Leave her out of this. That is for her and I to discuss. You can yell at Avery when you find her. Emma is my problem to deal with." He rolls his eyes at me.

"We are wasting time standing around. We need to start looking. They could leave the island. We need to find them." I feel the panic set in.

Her life was in danger. This was all my fault.

Avery's pov:

I had no idea where we were. He blindfolded me as soon as we got to the truck. He sped off in case Emma tried to follow. He didn't say a word the whole car ride. It was in that moment I had missed Liam. No I take it back. I hated Liam. Liam was the one that brought this terrible person into my life. I wanted Chase. I wanted to be home. Working. Living a normal life. I felt the truck come to a stop. He slammed his side shut and I felt him open my door. He pulled me forcefully out of the truck and grabbed my wrist.

I could barely keep up, he was practically dragging me. He threw me into a room I fell to my knees. I could feel him kneeling beside me. I was still too struck with fear to say a word. I felt the stickiness of the tape against my skin.

"Please you don't have to do this." I plea.

"Stop talking." He growls.

I hear him rip the tape from the roll. My hands are now tightly held together.

I hear him clicking away on his phone and he him take a picture.

"And send. Now he should be calling any minute." I can practically hear him grin.

He comes behind me and takes off the blind fold. I let out a small sigh of relief.

We were in a small hut. One bed, with a small bathroom and a tiny kitchen.

"HELP!" I scream.
He just rolls his eyes and laughs.

"No one is around us, so that won't work." He grins.

His phone begins to ring.
"Here is your knight and shining armor now." He grins.

I can hear Liam's voice. It sends chill up my spine. I wished I was with him. I try to reach for my bump but my hands were taped together. I tried to get away for my babies and I had failed them miserably. I can't do anything right.

I cry out Liam's name only to be reprimanded by Robbie. 

He was going to kill me if Liam didn't hold up his end of the deal. I knew Liam couldn't hold up his end of the deal he would be caught. Robbie would be too and he would probably just kill me anyways. Robbie was more crazy than I thought. He was worse then Liam.

I begged Liam for help. That's when Robbie brings up his knife and begins to walk toward me.

"Please don't! I am sorry!" I scream.

He hangs up the phone.

"Relax. I'm not actually going to hurt you, just wanted to scare Liam." He cuts the tape off my wrist.

"You were in the right place at the right time my dear." He pats my head like a dog.

Only me. I try to escape from my kidnapper only to be kidnapped again. Just my luck.

Will Liam find her or will he have to jail break? Let me know what you guys thought of the chapter!! Hope you're enjoying so far😊