Chapter 13

Liam's pov:
"Has it been 3 minutes yet??" I paced nervously in the bathroom.

"It's only been a minute." Avery mumbles.

She was sitting on the countertop. I could tell she was anxious. I watched her nervously grip the counter top and bite her lip. I was beyond excited. A little bundle of joy of our own?

All the memories of all come flashing through my head. The good ones and the bad. The first time she tried to escape, our first kiss together, watching the sunsets and snuggling up on the couch. She was my everything. My beautiful, crazy mess.

"Liam."
She brought me out of my thoughts.

"It's been 3 minutes." She looks down at her feet.

Her leg is shaking like crazy.

She takes the test in her hands and looks down at it. I rush to her side to look at it too. There it was one of the best days of my life. That little plus sign was there all right. Avery was pregnant. We were having a baby together.

"Oh my god Avery! We're pregnant! Well you're pregnant! Oh this is so exciting! I'm so happy!" I cry.

Avery's pov:
One of the worst days of my life. I saw the plus sign. I had already known but there was that reassurance telling me it really was happening. I was bringing his child into the world. The one I never asked for.

He was jumping up and down with excitement. I felt paralyzed, like I couldn't move.

"Hello?? Avery!! Why aren't you more excited!" He shouts at me in a happy tone.

He was seriously asking me that?

"You're joking right? I'm not excited at all Liam! I didn't want this baby at all! You were a drunk fucking mess and forced yourself on me! I didn't ask for this! This isn't what I wanted! It's what your selfish ass wanted!" The tears swelling in my eyes.

I jump off the counter top. I ran down the stairs. I felt claustrophobic. I needed air. I ran to the deck door and slid it open.

"AVERY STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed at me as he was running after me.

I didn't care what he had to say. He could punish me. It wouldn't matter. I had already been punished enough.

I ran into the water and let the waves crash onto my legs. I let the tears spill out. I scream into the ocean.

Liam catches up to me, he's out of breath. He touches my back causing me to flinch.

"Please get away. I'm not going anywhere I just need space from you!" I snap.

"Avery we need to talk. About what you said." He looks at me.

"About what Liam? What I said? It's the fucking truth and you know it!" I snap.

"I thought you would be happy..."

"Because you think you know everything about me Liam! You think you know what's best for me but you don't! If you knew what's best for me you would've stayed in jail where you belong."

"I wanted us to be a family, I needed us to be a family. Please Avery I know we will be happy together." He tries to make eye contact.

"You'll be happy Liam. Not me. What happens if I'm not happy huh? It doesn't matter because it's always about you." I snap.

"What happens when they get older?! What happens when they ask how we met? Why were on an island? Why we can never leave the island? You can't keep my child a prisoner Liam. I will not have them grow up in a life like this!" I yell. I slam my fists into his chest.

I hated him so much. He forcefully grabbed my hands.
"Hey. Stop it." He looks at me with those eyes.
"We are going to get through this. We will cross all those bridges when we get to them. I'm sorry. About how it happened. I know sorry won't erase the trauma and it won't do anything to help. You knew I wanted to have a baby with you I've been ready since the day I met you. I'm not sorry that you're pregnant but I am sorry the way it happened. I didn't plan for it to go like that. I wish it had been different but it wasn't. You can't hold it against me forever Av." I can sense the irritation in his voice.

"Fuck you Liam." I give him the finger and walk back to the house.

I couldn't even be in his presence. He was repulsing. A disgusting monster. He doesn't dare chase after me. Thank god.

I needed to see Emma. She would know how to help. After all she was in the same boat as me. She seems happy with Ryan though. I don't understand. I thought she liked Evan. Is she falling back into her old place? Is he brainwashing her? I didn't want to fall in love with Liam. Just because I was having his baby didn't mean anything.

I was going to protect this tiny human and shield them from the evil monster who is unfortunately their father. I was terrified to give birth. How was this all going to work? We couldn't go to a hospital we were thousand of miles away from land. This would never work. There was so many thoughts racing through my mind. I began to feel dizzy. I put my hand to my head and held it. I stopped walking.

"Hey are you ok?" I hear Liam from the distance.
I continue to walk despite my dizziness. I didn't want to talk to him.

"Just fine." I say in a sassy tone.

I wake up on the couch. I don't remember falling asleep here. I quickly get up to figure out what happened but Liam quickly stops me.

"Woah, woah take it easy Av. Lie back down please."
"What happened?" I scratch my head.
"You were walking back to the house and you had passed out."

"Probably from all the fucking stressed you've caused me." I reply back.

"Really Avery?" He rolls his eyes.
"Don't play that card with me Liam." I snap back.

"I don't understand why you always have to fight me."
"Do you really want to go there?" I snarl

He lets out a sigh.

I didn't know how I wasn't going to rip his head off when this baby came. I didn't want to expose my child to all the fighting but I always did want to like Liam. There has to be some middle ground, right?

So she is def pregnant as you all knew lol. Team boy or team girl? Hope you're enjoying so far my lovely people❤️❤️ Comment and vote what ya think😊