Chapter 21

Liam's pov:

It didn't take long to find out his location. My dad had a friend from back home that was able to ping Robbie's location. He was just across the island. Just a small boat ride. My dad took Emma and Ella home and Ryan and I set off to get Avery back. I had my gun ready.

I felt a mixture of anger and relief that I was going to get Avery back. This was the longest I had went without her since being in prison. I didn't like being away from her that long. She was being careless trying to escape like that. She was pregnant with twins. What if something had happened? What if Robbie already hurt her? I was there to protect her always. Why did she run from that?

We had an electric boat this time so we didn't have to paddle. We got there much faster. We quietly docked the small boat.

"This is it." I point to the small hut.

We both pulled our guns out.

"I'll take the front and you take back." I nod to Ryan.

Avery's pov:

The whole day was unbearable. I was stuck in a small hut with a psychopath. I felt like shit. Thankfully I didn't throw up but I felt like I was going to. I could barley keep my eyes open but I didn't want to close them with a monster around. I had to pee very often which seemed to irritate him. He seemed impatient. Reckless. Impulsive.

I watched him pace back in fourth in the hut. Becoming more and more inpatient as time had gone on. All I wanted was to be back with Liam. He was even better than this. Robbie was tying me up for yet another time today.

"Why are you tying me up?" I sigh in protest.
"So you don't escape. Plus I need to run back into town." He rolls his eyes.
"Why'd you even take me in the first place?"

"Well I only came to this island because I was here to settle debt with Liam. He made a promise and broke it. I got you back for him but he didn't bring my dad back. You just so happened to be in town and I knew that would hurt him most, taking you." He gives me a devious look.

"He never shut up about you. He was always talking  about you. That's when my dad got the idea. He liked you, he never wanted you to get hurt but he wanted his freedom more. You see, my dad is a rather innocent man just got stuck with the wrong crowd. Andrew is a rather dangerous man once you befriend him there really is no going back. You know you're not too hard to track either. Well, you have no presence on social media but you leave some bread crumbs here and there. It was rather easy to befriend you. Saying what happened to you your rather trusting."

"SHUT UP YOU'RE THE ONE THAT BEFRIENDED ME!" I scream.

He just laughs.

"When I got the invitation I knew it was the perfect time for Liam to crash. You see he was ready to take you as soon as you began to trust me which I do have to say was very quick, but I knew it just wasn't the right time." He grins.

I felt sick. So sick. If I never trusted Robbie, Liam would've never made it back into my life. How could I ever trust anyone again?

"What is going to happen if Liam doesn't find me? Huh? I never knew you were a kidnapper. Are you gonna be a murderer too? You know I am pregnant with twins. So you'll be murdering three." I spit.

I don't know where all the venom had come from. I just knew I had felt so much anger and betrayal. I was so tired of living under someone else's rules.

I feel a hard slap on my cheek.

That's when the front door busts open.

Liam bursts in and Ryan bursts in shortly after through the back door.

They both draw their guns toward Robbie.

I squirmed in the chair Robbie had just tied me to.

"I am going to kill you with my bare hands. You did not just lay a hand on her." Liam's voice is laced with anger.

"You won't do such a thing." Robbie walks closer to me.

"I had a feeling this could maybe happen, so soon I did not expect. How did you find me? Well that doesn't matter. Touch me and I'll hurt her." He puts the cold metal to my head.

He was now holding a gun to my head. He was going to kill me.

"Please." I cry.

"Don't hurt Wren and Liliah." I beg.

"Who?" Robbie questions.
"Wait. You named them?" Liam looks hurt and lowers his gun a bit.

"Liam focus." Ryan snaps.

"Don't you dare touch her. Robbie come on give me the gun. We can work this out." Liam tries to convince Robbie.

"You liar! I helped you! You never came back! He should have came with you when you escaped! You told me who would escape!" Robbie screamed.

"Look. We can still get him out just leave Avery out of this." Liam tries to convince him again.

I watch Ryan and Liam make quick eye contact with each other. It's like they had a plan. I had no idea what was going on. I felt helpless.
Then a few seconds later everything went to shit.

"WATCH OUT!" Liam screams.

"What?" Robbie looks back at Liam.

I hear the guns shots go off. I watch to my horror as they go right through Robbie's chest. I look where the bullets had come from.

Ryan's gun. He shot Robbie.

Robbie instantly falls to the ground. A pool of blood instantly forming around him. I let out a cry of horror. I just watched someone die in front of me.

Liam rushes to my side to untie me. He was my savior but my captor. My arms rush to him as soon as he unties me.

"Avery." He cries.

"You're home. I got you now. It's all going to be okay. God I missed you so much. I love you more than ever. Avery my sweet, beautiful girl." He kisses my forehead.

I can't help but let out tears of relief. Also tears of horror from what happened.

"Liam I-." I cry.

"Don't say anything. I got you now. You have no idea how much trouble you're in. You're so fucking lucky I found you. I love you Avery but boy I want to kill you sometimes." His face looks evil. Pure evil.

Robbie couldn't have her for too long! I missed my Liam+Avery content😫he's evil but I love their crazy relationship together hehe. I loved this chapter!! I hoped you guys did too!! Comment and vote!! Lots of baby chapters and Liam and Avery content to come!!!😊😉