0.1

"I'm Vanessa, your mom."

Andy was frozen. Her eyes stared right into the woman in front of her, unmoving and unspeaking. Her six year old mind didn't remember much, but this woman did not look like the woman she remembered. The woman she remembered was skin and bones. Her hair was falling out of her head and her teeth weren't white, but yellow and rotten. Andy stared at this woman like she was an imposter.

"My mother?"

"Yes your mother. I know I probably don't look like you remember me. I got clean. About a year after I lost you I went to rehab. I met my husband there too." She smiled. Andy took this time to take in the rest of her. Her outfit looked expensive. The diamonds in her ears and the Louie Vatton bag added onto the affect.

Andy wanted to ask a million questions, but she couldn't. In that moment Aisha and Miguel came running out to tell her the meet was starting.

"I-I have to go." Andy stuttered, still dumbfounded.

"Yes go. Make me proud." The woman smiled. "I'll be in the audience. I hope we can talk soon."

Vanessa walked away, leaving Andy dumbfounded. She stared after her. She almost felt like crying again.

"You okay?" Glancing over, Andy saw Miguel.

"Yeah..."

"Who was that?"

"Vanessa..."

Miguel didn't ask for a further explanation. He instead grabbed her arm and led her towards their Sensei.

Andy wanted badly to talk to her dad, but now wasn't the time. Her father lined them up, and as soon as they were about to be announced, Johnny led them out with a chant of "Cobra Kai."

Everyone's eyes were on them. Andy beamed at the attention they deserved.

"Now that's what I call an entrance!" The announcer yelled. "And a badass name for a dojo! Let's hear it for Cobra Kai!"

The crowd clapped happily, and through it all Andy heard Moon cheering for Hawk. A frown covered her face. Glancing over, Andy searched the crowd. Her eyes eventually met Vanessa's, who grinned and waved. She unfortunately had to sit next to Carmen and Rosa.

"Go Miguel! Go Andrea!" Rosa shouted. Andy smiled softly at the sight. Carmen sent her a wave and blew a motherly kiss.

"And finally fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr Robby Keene." Andy has never looked over so fast in her life. True enough, her brother came running out by himself. The two connected eyes as he passed, but he only gave a wink and a smile.

"Alright Folks. Get ready. It's karate time."

While everyone was preparing for the first match, Andy walked over to Robby.

"What are you doing here? Fighting alone?" She looked at him like he was dumb.

"I thought you were mad at me." He smirked.

"I am, trust me. But these past couple days have been terrible. I don't need you getting hurt!" Andy exclaimed.

"I'll be okay." He reassured.

"Please, Rob. Don't do this."

"It's too late. I'm already here. You should go watch Miguel, he's first up." Robby pointed towards Miguel who was preparing for a fight.

"We'll talk later." He nodded in response.

"Face me. Bow." Both did as told.

"COME ON DIAZ!" Andy screamed encouragement.