1.5

You could taste the tension when Andy entered the karate dojo the next morning. She made sure she looked good, with make up on and a cute outfit. Aisha was quick to ask if she was okay to which the girl nodded and went to get changed. She knew his eyes were on her, and she pretended not to care.

What he noticed, was the bracelet on her wrist. Despite the fact that she had ended the friendship, she still had it on her wrist. That meant there was hope.

When karate started, Andy silently hoped to fight Tory. She felt betrayed by the girl. She wanted nothing more than to take out her frustration on her. Unfortunately, Johnny put Miguel and Hawk against each other. According to Aisha, Moon had broken up with him last night. Andy felt a little bad, and considered going to talk to her old best friend as they both lost someone important last night.

Miguel had a lot of pent up frustration. From what happened last night, he spent hours awake. He didn't know how he could sleep when his best friend told him bye for good. So he did win a lot of the sparing sessions.

Andy choose not to tell her dad why her and Miguel stopped talking. All the two teens told their parents was they were taking a break. Rosa and Carmen were saddened by that and Johnny didn't really know what to do.

"Nice work, Diaz. Bow. Go again." The teens did as told.

Suddenly, the door opened. Daniel LaRusso stepped inside, looking furious and upset. Andy stood up in confusion.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Johnny asked.

"Like you don't know." Daniel was furious.

"Take your shoes off my mat. You're disrespecting my dojo."

"You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojos after what you just did to mine!" Daniel walked closer. Andy glanced at Aisha in confusion.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to your dojo."

"Just like you didn't slug one of the employees, huh?"

Andy snapped her head over to her dad. She hadn't know anything about that. Johnny glanced at her nervously.

"You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point. But you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this." Daniel said in a furious tone. "You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach distraction and disrespect."

Daniel took quite a few steps forward and Andy grew nervous. Sure she was a strong girl, that didn't stop her from behind afraid of big men. The Eli slipped out of Hawk as he stepped in front of her to shield her in case Daniel decided to take his frustrations out on her. That's when Andy noticed his black eye. Apparently she had been so caught up in her own problems she didn't see it. She chose to mention it later.

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso." Johnny glided forward, getting mad. "And you don't know what you're talking about either."

"Yeah, well, I know you don't...you don't earn the medal of honor by stealing it." Daniel sounded genuinely upset. "Let me tell you something about your sensei." He was suddenly talking to the class. "He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors of Miyagi-Do are wide open."

"You think you can come in here and poach my students?" Johnny striated forward, furious.

"And what are you gonna do about it?"

The two stood in silence. Andy waited for her dad to strike first.

"You know, I'm not gonna strike first."