1.2

"Okay, this is not the beach." Tory spoke as the three entered the beach club. "Where are the homeless dudes on rollerblades and the guys shoving shitty hip-hop demos in your face?"

"No don't worry. They'll come after they pass out the hors d'oeuvres." Aisha said sarcastically.

"The homeless men will. The demo guys are mostly preteens and dads who are trying to live their high school dream." Tory laughed at Andy's add on. Andy did a quick look around and almost choked on her own spit when she saw her brother half naked on a chair.

As Aisha went off to grab some food for the three and Tory went off to find the bathroom, Andy wondered over. She watched Sam walk away and almost sighed in relief. The last thing she wanted was to talk to her.

"Hey..." He glanced up at her voice, looking surprised. He quickly sat up.

"Hey."

"I'm surprised they let you in." Andy giggled. "Although your hairs so long they probably thought you were a girl." Robby laughed at his sisters fun.

"Yeah. Some dude held the door open for me and called me ma'am." Andy and Robby laughed. The two fell into silence for a minute.

"I'm sorry." Andy started. "I wasn't fully aware what we were doing at ValleyFest. Dad just said to get our Gi's on. I thought we would do a demo too, not interrupt yours. If I had known I wouldn't of done it."

"It's okay. By the way, I'm sorry for the whole 'snake in the grass' thing. Trust me when I told Mr.LaRusso that felt like an insult to you, he felt bad. Said next time I talked to you to apologize for him." Andy nodded, looking down.

"I don't want us to fight. I know we're kind of on opposite teams right now, but you're my brother. You mean a lot to me. It's summer time, our favorite time. We're almost halfway through it and we haven't even gone to throw rocks at the pigeon's along the beach." Robby laughed at the memories. "Can we just shove Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do past us for now? Enjoy our summer as brother and sister?"

"I'd like that, a lot. Mr.LaRussos offer still stands of you coming to visit whenever."

"Oo." Andy cringed. "I don't think Sam would like that very much."

"Who cares? You're more important than she is."

Andy smiled at his words and watched him stand, pulling her into a hug. The girl smiled and put her arms around him as well. She liked that she had her brother back.

"Andy. Come on we gotta find Aisha." Tory came darting over, a grin on her lips. "Oh-sorry."

"You're good. I'll see you later?" Robby asked.

"Duh. Let's go." Andy smiled at her brother one last time and linked arms with Tory, running off to find Aisha. The two found her at a table...with Sam. Andy almost physically cringed.

"Hey~" Tory spoke in a singsong tone, clearly not knowing it was her. "Look what I got."

Andy looked at what Tory brought out of her bag and laughed in shock at the full bottle of vodka. Andy didn't mind drinking. She had her fair share. Her dad never minded either. As long as she was ready to go to school the next day she was fine. Although it's summer so there is no school. So as long as she was ready for karate practice I suppose.

"Where did you get that?" Aisha asked.

"I swiped it from the bar." Tory grinned. Andy could of laughed at the looks on their faces. Aisha looked like a mix of excited and worried. Sam looked purely disgusted. "Oh relax. All the adults are getting wasted. No ones gonna notice if we have a little fun."