2.4

Weeks upon weeks passed. Summer was approaching its end quickly. Andy was fully ready to go back as a sophomore. Her ninth grade year wasn't the best and it was basically taken over by Miguel so she was very ready to go back and have a good year.

Lucas and Andy saw each other almost everyday. Whether it was Lucas coming to her or her going to visit him. They spent as much time together as they could. Miguel was semi okay with Lucas now. He could tolerate him for the most part but he still had a bad feeling about him.

Andy even spent a lot of time with her mom. Nicole had taken a large liking to her big sister, and she hadn't really gotten that close with Derek. She even stayed the night sometimes.

She felt like her life was finally picking up. Of course she still had the problem of Hawk and the person he was becoming, but she would deal with that soon. For now, she wanted to enjoy the happiness she felt.

"Hey Moon!" Andy answered her phone call, leaving her apartment for work.

"Hey! Listen, my parents are out of town tonight and I'm having a get together. You should come over and bring everyone from karate." The girl said into the phone as Miguel left his apartment. He nodded as a greeting seeing her.

"Sounds cool! Can I bring Lucas?" Andy asked, unlocking her car and getting in.

"Of course! I'll see you tonight then?"

"See you tonight." Andy hung up. "Cobra Kai just got invited to a party." She smirked, starting the car. "And yes we are going."

"We have school tomorrow." Miguel laughed.

"And?" She looked at him like he was dumb. "We won't drink like we did last time, okay?" Miguel sighed but nodded. The two then headed off to Karate dojo to drop Miguel off.

Seven rolled around and Andy was soon leaving her apartment with Lucas. Tory and Miguel left from Miguel's apartment and soon the group of four headed towards Andy's car to go to the party.

Andy couldn't help but feel nervous. For some reason, she had a bad feeling about tonight. Something was going to go wrong, and she had no idea what.

She choose to shove the feeling down as they headed inside for the party. Tonight was her last free night before assignments and tests took over. She wanted to have fun. Of course she couldn't drink, she had to drive.

The party was in full swing when Andy entered, her hand in Lucas's. She smiled at all the people she knew from school as Cobra Kai split up to do their own thing.

"Hey!" Andy called for Tory. "Let's go get a beer. I'm limited on drinks tonight." Tory nodded and the two walked off towards the kitchen, leaving the males alone.

"Am I..." Andy paused. "Am I the only one with a bad feeling tonight?"

"No." Tory sighed. "But I'm ignoring it for now. I've got my best friend by my side, and she has my back." Tory smiled at her. "And I have hers."

"That I do. Stick together tonight?"

"Hell yeah." The two high fived and went back towards the living room where the boys were to give them their drinks.

"What do you boys say to a little dancing?" Tory smirked.

"I think I'm good. Miguel?"

"Yeah no I'm good."

"Fine. Then watch us." Andy grabbed Tory's hand and dragged her towards the dance floor. The two girls started dancing together, fully aware of their boyfriends eyes on them.

"Turn around and grind on me." Tory whispered, smirking.

"What?" Andy giggled.

"Do it!" So she did. Andy turned around and their bodies started moving together. Andy knew it was just to tease the males for not dancing with them, but it was fun. It wasn't like Tory wasn't attractive as hell, but Andy didn't want her in that way.