0.6

Andy ended up spending the night that night. Miguel wanted to catch up on anything they missed and Andy wanted to just hangout.

While Miguel was showering, Andy explained the situation to Rosa and Carmen. By the time she was done, Rosa was ready to beat him with a shoe for his stupidity.

"That boy is so blind. Sometimes I wonder if he needed glasses more than braces."

When Andy woke up, Miguel was doing sit ups. She laughed at the look on his face.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" She shook her head.

"The alarm only had 2 minutes left." She mumbled, turning over and snuggling into the blankets for a minute. "What are you doing?"

"I do this every morning." He smiled. "Just usually not the mornings you're here because you're half on top of me-"

"Shut up you have a small bed." He laughed at her and kept going. She just sat and watched for a while before finally deciding it was time to get up.

By the time she had gotten dressed and ready, eaten, and was ready to go. Miguel still had to eat so she left before him to go say hi to her dad. He eagerly showed off his new paint job.

"This definitely suits you better." She admired. The car was no longer red but yellow and black. The license plate said "COBRAKAI" and there was a cobra snake on the front. Andy loved it.

"Oh wait, this was on the front porch." He held out a pair of keys. "There was a note that said it was yours."

Andy recognized them as the keys to the car her mother had gotten her. Glancing around, she found it and sighed. Taking the keys from her dad, she decided to keep it.

By the time the three of them left, Andy in her car and her dad and Miguel in theirs, the sun was shining brightly. Andy put the top down in the car and let the wind blow through her.

They finally made it to the dojo where Andy found Hawk, Aisha, and Bert trying to find nicknames for Mitch and Chris. She laughed and after changing, joined in.

"What do you think?" Hawk asked Andy after she approached. "Shithead one and Shithead two?"

"What about Mary-Kate and Asshat?" Andy suggested, giggling to herself.

"Well, I'm Chris-"

"Did I say you could speak?"

"Come on Hawk." Andy smacked him in the stomach lightly. Hawk eyed her with a small smile. He liked that they were talking again.

"Guys, look, they're just messing with you." Miguel walked over and shook Chris's hand. "Besides, everyone knows your names are are Assface and Douchebag."

Andy laughed with the rest.

"Dibs on Assface." Mitch muttered to his friend.

That's when the door opened. Andy glanced over at the sound of the bell and scrunched her eyebrows. In stepped an older looking man with a green jacket on. He looked really familiar.

"Whos that?" Hawk asked, looking at Miguel and Andy.

"I don't know." Miguel answered, looking at Andy.

"He looks familiar but I couldn't tell you." she shrugged, eyeing the man. Walking away from them, she got in his path with Miguel at her side.

"Hey, can we help you, sir?" Miguel asked. The man eyed the two of them in a creepy way.

"No. But maybe I can help you."

"Excuse you-"

"Hey." Johnny interrupted his daughters protest.

"Sensei..." Miguel pointed before dragging Andy off. The girl eyed the man once more. How did he know her father?

Johnny then called for everyone to line up, in which they all did.

"Class, we have a visitor. This is Mr. Kreese."

Kreese. Andy almost gagged. She hated that man, especially after what he did in her fathers senior year of high school. What the hell was he doing here?

"He's just an observer. Pretend like he's not even here." Johnny muttered.

"Kinda hard when he's looking at all of us like we're fresh meat." Andy said sarcastically, making half the class laugh. Johnny gave her a pointed look that she ignored.

"Mr. Diaz, warm them up." He stepped away and allowed Miguel at the front. He bowed and the rest of the class bowed back.

"Fighting positions! Front kick. Yuh! Forward Strike. Yuh! Side Jab. Yuh!" Everyone laughed at the small joke, lightening the mood.

"The hell was that?" Andy looked surprised at her dad. Usually in these situations he laughed it off and made them get back. Andy realized he was trying to show off for Kreese.

"We were just messing around." Miguel simply said. "We have 11 and a half months until the next All Valley."

"Yeah, besides, we already know how to kick ass." The students laughed.

"Oh, yeah, really, huh? So you know everything. There's nothing left to learn, huh?"

Aisha started giggling for no reason, and Andy could see her dad getting mad quick. She took a glance at Kreese and looked him up and down. His presence was changing her dad.

"What's so funny, Ms. Robinson?"

"I'm sorry, Sensei. You just wouldn't understand." Aisha muttered.

"Try me."

"It's a snake-do." Aisha tried. Half the class started laughing at the small inside joke.

"What's a snake-do?"

Some kids made a snake with their hands, making a hissing noise. Andy glanced at Miguel in worry. Her dad was already on edge.

"QUIET!" everyone immediately stopped "5 a.m tomorrow morning. Corner of Fulton and Raymer. You don't show, and you're off the team. Class dismissed."

Everyone started off. Andy went to get dressed and waited patiently while everyone left.

"Hey, wanna go get some food or something?" Miguel approached.

"Yeah, just gotta talk to my dad about something. Here, go get in." The girl handed Miguel her keys and turned towards the office. "Knock Knock."

"Oh, come in." Johnny motioned her in.

"Who are you?" Kreese asked, looking her up and down.

"Andy, his kid." Andy nodded towards Johnny. Kreese looked surprised.

"I wasn't aware there was another generation of Lawrence."

"Yeah well there is. I was wondering if I could talk to you?" Andy looked at her dad, completely ignoring Kreese.

"Go ahead."

"Alone."

"Anything you need to say to me can be said in front of Mr Kreese." Johnny smiled tightly. Andy eyed him for a moment.

"Fine. I don't know what was up with you today. You usually love our inside jokes. You know we all train hard so a laugh or two during training should be fine. I know your old sensei is here and you're trying to prove you're a good one, but this is your dojo. He may of been an ass, but you don't have to be. Continue the way you are and you'll lose students fast, including me because I don't want to be in class if all you're going to do is yell at us and punish us for having fun." Andy said simply, turning and walking out.

Johnny stared after her, too flustered to reply. Kreese raised an eyebrow, not impressed by the girl.

"You're going to let her walk all over you like that?" Johnny looked up.

"What?"

"She just yelled at you. Are you going to take that?" Kreese asked, looking outside as Andy got into her car.

"She keeps me in check, only yells when she needs to." Johnny shrugged. "Shes my kid."

"And you're her father. Show some discipline."