1.0

Andy wasn't sure what to expect when she was told to text every member of Cobra Kai and tell them to get their black gi's and go to ValleyFest. The girl had originally planned on going with Aisha, Hawk, Moon, Demetri, and Miguel, her normal group. But not until late at night when all the children cleared out and it was cooler. But apparently, they were all here early.

Andy spent a minute watching the Miyagi-Do performance, and frowned when she saw her brother. Of course he was apart of this, and of course he was probably apart of the commercial.

Before it could continue any longer, Johnny sent them out, yelling Cobra Kai. Miguel and Andy were up front, the first two in the rows. Andy was slightly nervous for some reason. Despite having fought in the All Valley, this was the first time her and her brother were on opposite teams. But she kept her poker face and led her friends to the stage.

Music started to play as some students started showing off some moved they had learned. Andy's nervousness floated away seeing the look on Daniel LaRusso's face.

"Cobras, show them what real karate looks like!"

Miguel and Andy spared, and then Hawk and Mitch, and another two kids. Aisha kicked three boards blindfolded, which heavily impressed Andy even.

Hawk then pulled Demetri on the stage, handing him a board. Demetri held it as Hawk pushed off Miguel's hands and kicked the board in half.

Mitch came out and held up three boards, kneeling to be shorter. Miguel and Hawk walked over, grabbing Andy by the waist and hoisting her up. With a big spin and her fist clenched, the girl punched right through.

At the end, All Cobra Kai students ran out and started throwing things with their symbol on it. Towels, blankets, hoodies, shirts, you name it, they threw it.

For their finals, five blocks of concrete stacked on top of each other. Johnny called for them to light it up, setting the top brick on fire. Andy bit her lip, waiting as Johnny punched straight through all the blocks. That's when the crowd started to cheer out "Cobra Kai." The students came out from the sidelines, shoulder to shoulder.

"You did it, Sensei." Miguel muttered.

"No, we did it." Johnny corrected. Andy grinned in pride.

In the large crowd, Andy and Robby made eye contact. The girls smile fell at the look on her brothers face. But remembering the commercial, it returned. He had started this, and she was going to finish it.

After their demo, Andy and the Cobras decided to hangout at the Valley Fest. Luckily the LaRussos and Robby had left.

Andy was currently running around with Aisha, talking eagerly about their demo. They thought the other was so cool, so it was a ring of compliments. That's when Andy received a text.

Roller skating buddy

Nice demo, btw, I'm behind you

"Hey I'll be right back." Aisha nodded as the girl ran off, turning to find her blonde friend. Tory was in fact, behind her. Not right behind her, but at a cotton candy booth, a little boy next to her. "Hey!" She grinned and hugged her.

"Hey." She laughed. "That was great. You may have convinced me to join."

"Please do! We could totally use another girl." Andy grinned like crazy. She loved Tory, and would love to see her more. The two talked for a minute before Andy received a text from Moon that they wanted to go on the Ferris wheel but needed another person. Andy quickly said goodbye and ran off to find her friends.

"Thank god, I do not want to ride alone." Miguel smiled at the girl as she approached.

"Oh please, it's not so bad." She laughed. The line continued until she was allowed on.

Unfortunately, the seats were very small. That meant Miguel and Andy were side by side, thigh to thigh, shoulder to shoulder.

"Sorry uh, here." Miguel tried to make them more comfortable by putting his arm around the back of Andy. This put them in a very compromising position that made her feel flustered. She tried to hide it as they went up and let the next person on.

"You were awesome, punching through those boards." He suddenly said. Andy laughed and glanced at him.

"It was really you and Hawk. If you had thrown me up like you did I wouldn't of punched so hard." She explained. "But my hand does kind of hurt."

"Let me see." He reached out with his free hand and grabbed her right hand, her punching hand. "It looks like it's gonna bruise a little."

"I'm used to it." She shrugged it off. Before she could pull her hand away, Miguel quickly laced their hands together. Andy paused and started at their suddenly conjoined hands.

She hadn't even noticed that they were almost to the top until she glanced out.

"Wow, it's so pretty." She smiled, looking out. Miguel examined her face, thinking to himself.

"Yeah, pretty." He nodded. Although he found himself not talking about the view. He hadn't even looked at the view. His favorite view was right in front of him. "Andy?"

"Yeah?" She turned her head, suddenly connecting eyes with him. He didn't answer, just let his eyes flicker to her lips for a few seconds.

Slowly, they both started to lean in. Andy's hands started shaking at their noses brushed and she felt his breath mixing with her own. She was nervous. Of course she was, every other time they kissed there was no feeling on his part. He didn't like her, but right now he was making her question that.

Then they were kissing. It was softer, sweeter than the other times. This one actually held some feelings, some passion. The others were just there. They had no meaning or purpose to them. This one did, this one had real feelings to it. Andy's stomach swirled with emotions and happiness.

"YEAH!" Andy pulled away at the sudden yell as Moon did her best to shut Hawk up from above them. She almost felt like laughing realizing Hawk had caught them.

"Sorry." Moon whispered harshly before smacking Hawk again. Miguel and Andy started to laugh, finding it funny. She leaned her head on his shoulder for support, hiding her blushing face. Without a second thought, Miguel pulled the girl closer into his side and kissed her forehead. Andy sighed in content, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

Andy wasn't thinking about Cobra Kai or her brother or her mom or anything in that moment. It felt like it was just her and Miguel on that Ferris Wheel, and she never wanted that moment to end.