2.6

The school bell rang not even a minute later. Everyone was talking about Tory and what just happened.

Miguel and Andy were running, as fast as they could towards wherever Sam and Tory might be. What they were going to do? They didn't know yet.

The two split up to cover more ground, where Andy found the growing crowd first. It took a minute to shove through everyone but soon she was standing right next to her brother.

"You kissed Miguel." Tory stated. Andy's breathing hitched. Was that was this was about? A kiss that Miguel felt bad for? That be planned on telling her about?

Little overdramatic.

Tory struck first, swinging at Sam who dodged her. The two were fighting like crazy. Sam obviously didn't want to, but nobody seemed to care. Even Hawk and his friends were throwing her right back in.

Andy didn't know what to do. Tory was her friend but this was her fight that she started. Plus there was no reason. Sure Sam was a bitch who kissed her boyfriend but seriously? A school fight?

Robby grabbed Andy and the two ran in quickly as Tory punched Sam over and over. Robby grabbed the blonde by her arm and swung her back away from Sam. Andy quickly shoved Sam back to put distance between the two.

"You okay?" Robby asked his girlfriend, despite the fact that he had just found out she kissed someone else. Before he could get an answer, Tory tried to tackle him only to be slammed into the lockers.

"Stop!" He shouted.

"LET HER GO!" Andy snapped her head over and saw someone running towards Tory, a Cobra Kai kid. Robby kicked him before this could go any further.

"HEY!" Andy's attention was grabbed by Miguel, who saw Robby with his hand on Tory's chest and assumed the worst. As Robby tried to play peace maker, Miguel tackled him to the floor.

Suddenly the biggest fight Andy had ever seen before broke out. Tory's goal was Sam, while Miguel's was Robby. The girl was in distress. Who was she supposed to help? Tory was taking this thing way too far and Robby was just trying to stop everything before someone got seriously hurt.

"OH IT IS ON!" Hawk was suddenly wanting to fight along with a couple other Cobra Kai boys.

"HAWK NO!" Andy decided her best bet was to stay out of the fights with purpose and stop the fights without one. Andy tried to make her way to him as he punched and flipped and got tackled.

"HAWK CUT IT OUT!" Andy made a split second decision to kick him in the chest away from someone else. His face fell upon seeing Andy.

"Get out of here, Andy. I don't want you getting hurt." Hawk spoke sternly before punching someone else in the face.

"STOP IT! THIS IS POINTLESS." Andy yanked him back and he hit the lockers harshly.

"What the hell Andy?!" He screeched. "I thought we were friends!"

The look in his eyes, the bruises on his knuckles...this was not Eli nor was it the original Hawk. The original Hawk had some confidence but this man was purely psychotic.

"Who the hell are you? What the hell happened to Eli?!" Andy shoved him out of pure anger. The name seemed to set Hawk off.

Suddenly his brand new target was Andy.

Swinging his fist, he aimed for her head but Andy ducked. The girl didn't want to hurt him, her best friend. He was lost right now, lost touch with who he is, too focused on being cool. So their fight was a lot of offense on Hawk's part, and defense on Andy's part. She felt weak in this position, fighting him. He was a thousand times stronger than she was, how exactly was she suppose to win this?