2.1

Of course they had to celebrate their new kindled friendship by Andy staying the night. Rosa and Carmen were basically jumping for joy when the black haired girl walked in. Miguel and Andy spent most of their night catching each other up. They talked about drama with other people, random stories they wanted to talk about, but Miguel wanted to ask her something.

"So...Tory tells me about someone named Lucas?" Miguel threw a piece of popcorn at Andy so she could catch it in her mouth. Unable to stop it, a smile bloomed on Andy's lips at the mention of him. "And by your smile something is up."

"If you must know, I met him at his family diner. He's really sweet and cool and funny..." Andy trailed off, thinking about him. He had made her laugh and feel better for the past 2 weeks. She couldn't wait for 2 days from now when she would finally get to meet up with him again.

Miguel took in the look on her face. She looked blissed out and happy, the same way she used to look when she was with him. He felt sad at the thought of that. She had feelings for someone else that wasn't him. This was worse than when she was with Hawk.

"You sound like you like him." He muttered, looking down kind of sadly.

"I think i do...just a bit for now. We've only ever met once in person." Andy smiled, eating a piece of popcorn.

"You'll have to introduce us." Miguel nodded, trying to seem happy for her.

"Definitely. He's suppose to be coming down in 2 days so I can show him the dojo. I'll introduce you then." Andy smiled softly. "I think this is my ticket, Miggy. My ticket to a real relationship that actually lasts."

"Well no matter what happens, I'm here to kick his ass if needed." Miguel smiled softly at her, not able to ruin her happy mood.

"Thanks, Diaz." She giggled, unable to notice Miguel's drop in mood.

The kids went to bed that night, curled up into each other's arms. It wasn't even really on purpose. They usually went to bed facing away from each other and by the time they awoke they had their arms wrapped around each other. It was more of an instinct thing.

Andy knew they had karate practice when she woke up, and wasn't ready. After yesterday's discovery of Hawk with the metal, she didn't have the heart to face him. Plus she knew she was going to get a lot of questions from Aisha about her and Miguel's kinda-new friendship.

What she didn't expect that morning, was to find a male in the kitchen. He had a british accent, and looked to be in a happy mood.

"Andy! come here sweetheart." Carmen quickly motioned her over. "This is Graham, my boyfriend."

"Hey there Andy." Graham held out his hand for a handshake. Andy eyed him for a moment. He creeped her out. But she shook his hand anyway.

"Nice to meet you." She said towards him with a tight smile. "I better get back, Miguel needs to be woken before Karate."

Carmen nodded and Andy quickly ran off towards Miguel's room, where he was getting up finally.

"You fail to tell me Carmen has a boyfriend?" she hissed at him quietly.

"I forgot." He shrugged, still tired.

"That's not something you forget...he's creepy!" Andy sat down next to him shaking her head.

"He's not creepy." Miguel laughed.

"He is! I don't like him." Andy shook her head, glancing towards the door as if he was going to come in.

"Shut up and come lay down." Miguel laughed and grabbed her by the waist and softly yanked her down to lay again.

"We can't. We have karate today." She quickly sat up, pouting.