2.0

Miguel was left alone, his back aching from being thrown onto the ground so hard. He watched the black haired girl walk away, knowing he fucked up once again. Finally he huffed and sat up, walking in the opposite direction to find any other people to battle.

Andy was in a conflict. He had asked to kiss her. He wasn't helping at all whatsoever with losing her feelings. And then there was Tory. Was she supposed to tell her? Miguel was her boyfriend she probably deserves to know.

She was still in a conflict when she got back to the grounds. Almost every student was there. Andy examined every one of them and found only 2 were left out, Miguel and Hawk. That couldn't end well. Miguel was a natural at Karate and Hawk is always fueled by anger.

A few minutes later, fighting was heard in the distance. There was only two people who could be fighting right now, so Andy was the first to run over with the rest behind her. She managed to get there in time to see Hawk throw Miguel against a tree. Hawk came running at him again but Miguel got up. The two fought some more but it was obvious who was winning when Miguel threw Hawk to the ground and rolled. The latino male then bent down and ripped the headband off his head, and then something around his neck too.

Andy watched in concern as Miguel walked back towards the group. He then raised his hand which held a bright red headband.

"Finish him."

Andy glanced in between Kreese and Miguel. What the hell does finish him mean? Miguel didn't seem to hesitate in turning around and kicking Hawk right in the face. Andy let out a harsh breath of air as she eyed the two.

"TEAM BLACK!" Miguel raised the red headband in the air. Andy didn't know what to say when everyone started to scream. Karate wasn't about almost killing your opponent, and yet Miguel still hit Hawk a last time. Miguel had won, there was no reason to finish him.

As everyone went to congratulate Miguel, Hawk wondered over to the only one left standing there, Andy. He looked angry and disappointed.

"You'll get 'em next time." Andy patted his back. "Your nose okay?"

"I don't know."

"Let me see." He pulled his hand away to let her see it. She slowly examined it and poked it in a few place, mumbling a sorry whenever he winced. "Just bruised. You'll be okay but sneezing is gonna hurt like a bitch."

Hawk didn't respond, just whipped away some non existent blood and turned away. Andy sighed and turned back to the group in enough time to see Stingray pop up from underneath a whole bunch of leaves and grab Miguel. Andy grabbed onto Hawk in shock.

"You know, the thing about stingrays is, they lie and wait for the perfect opportunity...to strike!" Stingray ripped the headband from Miguel's head and shoved him towards everyone.

"THE RED TEAM JUST WON!"

Andy let out a short laugh, looking at Hawk to confirm this was real. He looked just as shocked as she did. The red team gathered and started congratulating Stingray, who looked happier than ever. Andy knew this was going to go to his head but choose not to mention it.

As the group started back towards their cars, Andy was left alone to her thoughts. She hated that, being left alone. She loved distraction. That's why she was anxious and jumped when someone placed their hand on her shoulder.

Turning around, Andy was a little surprised to see Miguel. She sighed and paused her footsteps, letting everyone pass them up. He held her back until they could see the group but the group couldn't hear the two.

"Hawk was the one to trash Miyagi-Do." He suddenly spoke, continuing to walk. Andy was too in shock to move for a second, letting him get quite a few feet in front of her.