0.8

It took a while for the drum to actually stop moving enough for the students to climb out. When they did, they were absolutely covered in cement. Andy wondered how the others were going to go home and tell their parents.

Johnny grabbed the hose the students used to give water to the cement they were mixing and started spraying off the students.

"You should be proud of yourselves. I know i'm proud. Your parents would be proud too, if you told them what we did here today, which we won't. You pushed forward like champions. Never stopping. Never being satisfied. Never giving up. And if you keep pushing and keep moving forward, you're gonna go to places you never even dreamed of."

Andy thought it was a good lesson. She was happy with it at least. He wasn't wrong, but it could of been in a less dangerous environment.

By the time Andy made it home, she was ready for a long shower. Her dad had gone back to the dojo, leaving her alone. She hadn't noticed while she was drying her hair, that the front door opened and in stepped Miguel after knocking a few times.

"Sensei? An? You home?" he shut the door behind him. "I used your spare key to drop off some food. My mom doesn't want you guys eating slim jim's for breakfast anymore."

Miguel got no answer, so he went towards the fridge and put the food in, looking at the pictures on them. School photos of Andy from the 2nd grade until this year were scattered. Miguel took a moment to smile and admire her. Demetri wasn't lying when he said, 8th grade glow up.

But then he noticed a picture of a little boy. He had a soccer ball on his hip, kneeling. Miguel came to the realization it was Robby Keene.

Andy heard movement outside her room and decided to go check it out. Walking down the hall, she found Miguel in her kitchen.

"Are you robbing me? We don't got much food man." She laughed. She didn't mind him coming in randomly, she gave him their spare key for a reason.

"Oh uh, no. My mom sent food because she's tired of you guys eating junk food." He simply said, hiding the photo behind his back.

"What you got there?" Andy walked closer, noting his actions.

"Nothing." He shook his head, but he was always a terrible liar.

"Miguel..."

Miguel took a deep breath. He didn't want to confront her until he was sure of his suspicions. So he did his best to lie. "It's nothing important I promise."

Andy looked at him in suspicion. He didn't seam to be lying anymore. "Fine, I believe you."

"Hey uh, the guys wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach tomorrow?" He mustered up.

"Sure. I have to work at 6 but yeah, that works."

"Cool."

The next day came and Andy happily drove herself and Miguel to the beach. She found that Demetri and Hawk were there as well. Moon was even here and Aisha.

Moon came over to talk to Andy as soon as she arrived. Miguel ran off towards Hawk.

"Can we talk?" Andy nodded and the two set her up. "Hawk told me."

"Told you what?"

"Told me that you two were together when we kissed at the party-"

"If you apologize I won't accept it. You didn't know." Andy shrugged. "It's Hawk's fault, he's the one who knew he had a girlfriend."

"Oh trust me I gave him a earful for it. I just don't want there to be bad blood between us. You're really cool and I'd like to be friends." Moon smiled softly. Andy found it really hard to be mad at her.