2.3

Friday was finally here, and Andy couldn't of been more excited. She planned to go as a greaser girl, something simple yet hot. Her dad had another arrange of dates planned from his app, so he would be gone for most of the evening, but that didn't stop him from waiting to see her costume.

"An 80's greaser girl." She spun around in a circle to show off her outfit. "You look great, kid."

"Thanks dad. So do you. Ready for some more woman?" Andy smirked.

"I don't know, everyone that I meet is really weird." He shuttered. "So hard to meet people damnit."

"We'll find someone." Andy patted him on the shoulder. "I better go, Miguel, Tory, and Lucas are outside."

"Yeah me too. Come on I'll walk out with you." The two headed for the door where Johnny locked it behind him.

"Oo la-la." Tory hung, a smirk on her lips as she saw her friend. Andy's did another spin as Miguel and Lucas stared dumbfounded at the two girls. They both looked amazing.

"Dude..." Miguel glanced at Lucas as he spoke. "We got lucky."

Miguel smiled, his eyes trailing over the two girls. "We did." He slapped him on the back. He found that Lucas wasn't so bad. But he did have a bad feeling. "Don't screw it up."

Tory was finished obsessing over Andy and went back to Miguel, which left Lucas.

"My-my-my, I believed I'll be the luckiest man in the rink tonight." He smirked, yanking her closer by her belt loops before wrapping his arms around her. She giggled and wrapped her arms around him too.

"We may have to fight for that." Miguel argued, his arms around Tory tightly. Both girls laughed at them.

"John Bander from the Breakfast club?" Andy smoothed out his denim vest. "I like it."

"Greaser girl and rebel, I think we are gonna look pretty good together." Lucas smirked and leaned down, his lips connecting with her own. Johnny watched the two, a sick feeling in his stomach. He didn't like Lucas for some reason. But Andy was so happy...he decided to pretend for now.

"Keep an eye on them please." He whispered to Miguel and Tory. "I have a bad feeling about him."

"You too?" Apparently everyone but Andy had a bad feeling about Lucas, and nobody could figure out why. He had never done anything to indicate he wanted to hurt Andy, so why did they all not like him?

"Yeah." Johnny nodded, patting Miguel on the back before heading towards his car. "Love you, kid!"

Andy quickly pulled away from Lucas. "I love you too!" She watched him drive off. "Whos ready to go?"

Lucas and Andy sat up front in Andy's car. Miguel and Tory sat in the back.

Halfway to the rink, Andy felt her whole body tense up. Lucas's hand had found its way onto her thigh, and was resting there hotly. Her mind flashed back to almost a year ago, the halloween dance. The way Brucks had touched her without permission. She squirmed in her seat at the memories, unable to find her voice to tell Lucas to get off. Instead, she hoped he would do it himself after noticing her squirming.

He didn't.

Andy was almost in tears by the time they got to the rink. She wanted him to let go and let go now. As soon as she parked, she almost shoved his hand from her body, breathing heavy.

"Can you give us a minute?" Lucas said towards Miguel and Tory in the back. Both were watching the black haired girl in concern. They quickly nodded and got out, waiting. "Are you okay?"