1.6

Andy hated the hospital. She didn't like the smell or the brightness of white. But she was here for a reason, and that was for Tommy.

When they arrived, Johnny suggested she stay out in the waiting room. She wanted to protest, but knew she would see him at one point or another. So she sat down and waited.

Ding.

Aisha

What happened? Where did you and Sensei go?

Dads friends Tommy is sick, we came to see him at the hospital

Oh no, hope he's doing okay. I'm here for you girl

thanks <3

Hawk

Aisha told us, you okay?

yeah, I knew Tommy but not well enough to be too sad about it

call me if you need anything, okay?

got it, ly <3

love you too

Miguel Diaz

Heard about sensei's friend, text me if you need anything

*Read 3:42pm*

Tory

Sorry about your uncle. But can we talk when you get back?

*read 3:45pm*

"Hey kiddo." Glancing up, Andy smiled lightly.

"Uncle Bobby! Hey!" The man grinned and hugged her. Uncle Bobby was someone who didn't come around as often as Tommy, but he did.

"Oh I knew it was you, Little Drea." He chuckled, squeezing her before letting go. "You got big, jeez. Don't I feel old?" He laughed.

"Yeah you got bald too." She laughed at her own joke. He shook his head and laughed with her.

"How are you, kiddo?" He sats down next to her.

"Doing alright. Few bumps but were here. How are you? How's Tommy?"

"Doing fine. And Tommy...he'll be happy to see you and your dad." The man patted her knee. "I better get back there. Be right back."

Andy nodded and the man walked off. That was 3/4 of the gang together. Andy wondered if Jimmy was going to come around. Growing up, he seemed to be always busy with his wife.

"Little Drea?" Andy looked over and grinned, just the man she was thinking of.

"Hey uncle Jimmy." She laughed, hugging him. Somehow she could hear a woman ranting in his ear.

"One second honey." He said quickly into his earpiece. "You're so big now, what are you? 16? 17?"

"Just turned 16."

"Wow, time really does fly. Last I remember you were up to my bellybutton at 10." The man chuckled.

"Yeah. Had a huge grow-spurt at 12." Andy laughed. "I jumped like a whole foot."