2.2

Class ended soon after, many students leaving with bruised noses and heads. Lucas came home with Andy, as she had to help her father and Miguel set up the dating app.

"The app is downloaded." Miguel spoke as Andy went to the kitchen for a soda. "What type of woman are you looking to meet?"

Johnny didn't even have to speak, just raised an eyebrow.

"Super hot babes." Andy answered for him, sitting on the arm of the chair Lucas was sitting in. "I still don't like how you call woman babes."

"What are your likes?" Miguel then asked.

"My likes?" Johnny looked at him confused and dumbfounded. "What am I suppose to say? Long walks on the beach? I like muscle cars, martial arts and Iron Eagle."

"Iron Eagle 2." Andy muttered. Johnny nodded and pointed to her. "As if I hadn't seen that movie enough."

"Why aren't you texting this down? Computer dating's your idea." Johnny asked, noticing Miguel's lack of typing.

"Look you have to take this seriously." Miguel said in a serious tone.

"It used to be simple. Find a chick at a bar. Bump into her hard, but not too hard. Pretty hard. Then you buy her a beer." Johnny said.

"Yeah no." Miguel shook his head.

"Tried and true, Diaz." Johnny nodded. "That's how the cavemen did it. Caveman, that's another like. You know, like the ones in those insurance commercials."

"He's on the right track. I work at a diner all day and usually meet cute girls like that." Lucas glanced at Andy with a smirk. Andy giggled at his suggestion and nudged hun playfully.

"Don't call my daughter cute." Lucas's smile fell.

"Yes sir."

Miguel felt like laughing, but resisted.

"Look, I think we can fill out the rest of this on our own." Miguel motioned to himself and Andy.

"What about clothes?" Andy spoke up. "what are you wearing?"

"You gonna teach me about fashion now?" Johnny asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Might have to." Miguel said in return, deadly seriously. Andy scoffed and Miguel got up to walk towards his closet. "So I was thinking a buttoned-up shirt and some distressed jeans. You have any of those?"

"I have old jeans, if that's what you're saying." Johnny said in return.

"Dad hasn't gotten new jeans in 6 years, don't be fooled." Andy told him, laughing.

"Hey!" Johnny sat up suddenly. "There's a chick on my app."

"Alright. Just swipe right if you like her and we'll set up a bunch of dates." Miguel yelled out. Andy got up and walked to sit next to her dad and help.

"This is dumb. You can't find anything out about a chick from one-oo this ones hot." Andy rolled her eyes and grabbed him phone, swiping right on the girl.

"Hey can I borrow this jacket?" Miguel suddenly asked. Andy gave the door of the bedroom a confused look.

"Huh? Yeah whatever." Johnny said absentmindedly, looking at what Andy was doing. Then he started going through the girls muttering something as he did.

"I gotta go, dinner with my mom and her boyfriend. Wanna go?" Miguel pointed to Andy, emerging from the bedroom.

"Spend a night with creepy man? No thank you." Andy shook her head.

"So you're gonna leave me all alone." He asked sarcastically.

"Yes, get out. What jacket is that?" She wondered over, ready to shove him out before she noticed the jacket.

"Look!" He quickly showed her.

"Nice man." Lucas nodded, admiring the red Cobra Kai jacket from the 1980's.

"Must of been from dads time as a student." Andy shrugged. "Using it for 80's night?"

"Yep! You'll be there right?" Miguel asked hopefully.

"Yeah we will." She used her head to motion to Lucas. He smiled and sarcastically waved. "Tory said something about double date kinda thing."

"Date?" Lucas raised an eyebrow. "I don't remember being asked out."

"Oh-uh-wait-I-Fuck." Andy mumbled to herself and turned away in embarrassment.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Miguel gave the girl a quick hug and a hesitant fist bump to Lucas before leaving.

While her dad was preoccupied with his app, Andy grabbed Lucas off towards her room so they could be alone.

"So...what's this about a date?" He smirked lightly.

"It's not technically a date per say-"

"Andy?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want it to be a date?"

"Do you?"

"My god-Okay fine, tomorrow is a date. There." He smirked lightly, his hands grabbing her by the waist and dragging her closer. "But I thought you had to work."

"I do, both me and Tory do." Andy frowned a little.

"Don't frown, beautiful. We can still have a good time." He whispered. His eyes flashed with a quick something. Andy couldn't tell what it was. She decided to ignore it as his eyes flickered down to her mouth.

Was he going to kiss her?

And in fact, he was. His head started leaning down as his arms tugged her closer. Her knees felt weak and she silently wondered if she wanted this.

Her body answered for her when his lips connected with her own. It was a little obvious he was inexperienced, but after a few seconds he got the hand of it. His kiss was smooth and gentle, and Andy's mind couldn't help but flash to Miguel. Before he could invade too much, Andy shoved him from her mind and pressed herself closer to Lucas.

The two made out for a good five minutes before Andy pulled away, suddenly aware they couldn't go too far with her dad in the living room.

"I like you." Lucas whispered, sounding nervous.

"I like you too." Andy whispered back. It had only been a short time, 2 and a half weeks of knowing each other. But they had an undeniable connection.

"Be my girlfriend?"

"Definitely."

Andy was over the moon happy. This was her chance to have a real relationship. Hawk had cheated on her, Miguel had played her, this was her chance. She wanted happiness, wanted a relationship where she didn't have to worry. And this is it.

Tonight her dad had arranged multiple dates, which left Andy alone to herself as Lucas had to go home until Friday for their date.

So what did she do? She called Tory and Aisha and told them all about what happened. Both were very happy for her, and even helped plan her outfit for 80's night.