0.9

The next day, Andy was forced to skip Karate practice due to work. One of the benefits of having your dad as your sensei. Luckily Tory was there. The two had grown close, texting almost everyday, and messing around so much when they worked together the manager was sometimes force to separate them. And yes, Andy did tell her all about her and Moon's game at the beach.

On her break, Andy received a call from Aisha. She didn't mind if Tory heard, and the blonde wanted to know any karate drama going on.

"Sam's dad started his own dojo and made some commercial! He totally disses Cobra Kai in it!" Aisha yelled in irritation.

"Wait really?"

"Totally. He says he's not a 'snake in the grass'." Hawk spoke up.

"What a little shit!" Andy yelled, banging her hand on the steering wheel. "What does dad have to say about this?"

"We haven't talked to him yet." Miguel answered. Andy frowned. Was Robby apart was Miyagi-do? Did he intentionally diss his own father and sister?

"I can...I can go talk to Robby? Maybe see if he can get LaRusso to take it down?" She offered, not knowing really what to do.

"Of course you would." Hawk mumbled. Andy scrunched her eyebrows.

"The hell is that suppose to mean?" Andy asked in a furious tone.

"Nothing."

"Good. I've gotta get back to work but keep me updated."

"Will do." Aisha hung up.

"They still don't know Robby is your brother?" Tory asked. Andy only told her because she wasn't involved in all the drama.

"Nope. And it's gonna stay that way."

After work, Andy received a video from Aisha, which was the new Cobra Kai commercial. Andy thought her dad was stupid, but brushed it off and went home.

When she got there, Miguel was waiting for her. He glanced up as he heard her walking closer.

"What's up, Diaz?" She asked as she entered her own home. He followed behind.

"Why didn't you tell me Robby was your brother?"

Andy froze. Her hands halfway reached for the stack of mail on the counter. Her thoughts swirled with how he could of known.

"How did you..."

"I saw his picture on your fridge. Hawk did some research and found the truth, that he's Sensei's son and your brother." Miguel admitted. Andy paused, looking off and staring into space.

"Half brother. We only share a dad."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered, looking hurt.

"Because nobody could know. Me and Robby kept it a secret that we knew of the others existence. Dad always told me the boy in the picture was his nephew he never saw. I found out the truth when I was 12, and found Robby's school and went there to introduce myself. After that we would meet up whenever we could. If my dad found out he would separate us and I knew it. I just didn't want to lose my brother." Andy finally looked him in the eyes. Miguel was having a hard time remaining upset.

"You can tell me these things, you know?" He walked over, grabbing her hands. "I won't tell him."

"I know." Andy smiled, squeezing his hands. "I just wasn't going to take that risk."

Miguel nodded in understanding, yanking her into his arms. The two stood there for a long while, not moving or speaking. After the male finally pulled away, he asked if Andy wanted to come home with him and hangout, since her dad wasn't home. She couldn't say no and the two walked across the hall to the apartment.