Chapter 17

Jack POV

I walk back to the hallway, the communicator shoved in my pocket. I turn the corner, and I see Mickey and Amy sitting on Doctor Smith. I raise my eyebrows in confusion and concern. "He tried to get away," Mickey started, "But we were too fast." Amy finished.

I smirked. "It's cute, how you finish each other's sentences." I said, laughing, but my expression becoming serious. "I have to speak with Martha. I'll be right back." I said, putting my hand out for the doorknob.

Amy and Mickey stood up, freeing Doctor Smith. I opened the door, and stepped inside, to see Martha and the Tyler's looking at the monitor. Regenerative energy crowded the screen.

I was about to open my mouth, before Doctor Smith burst in. "I'm telling security that you kicked me out of the room I'm working in, and that you insulted my bowtie!" He yelled.

Martha grabbed a phone and mumbled into it. A moment later, a curvy women with a mess of blonde curls framing her hair stood in the doorway. She was wearing navy scrubs.

"Hello Sweetie, I'm Professor River Song." She purred, glancing over at Doctor Smith. "I'm sorry, my husband insists on acting like a four year old." She walked inside the room, grabbing Doctor Smith outside the room by the bowtie and dragging him down the hallway.

"Well then." Pete said, with a slight smile. I nodded, before attempting speak. "The Doctor gave me a list of possible scenarios in case anything happened. For pregnancy, he said to take a person working in the maternity ward who understands your 'special circumstances', and bring you guys to Torchwood, because they would know what to do." I say, looking around the room.

They exchanged looks, before nodding. "Alright then. Let's got to Torchwood." Martha said.

I stepped out of the room to tell Mickey and Amy. Ten minutes later, Rose and the rest of the crew walk out to the parking lot.

"Allons-y!" Rose calls out.

GALLIFREYAN AUTHOR'S NOTE

Shorty.

Okay, I lied to all my little senpais.

The baby should be in the next couple of chapters. Such an event requires a firework display, a parade, a red carpet and a movie!

But seriously, next couple of chapters.

Here are the names I'm considering:

Girl:
August

Clara

Boy:

Johnny

Dean

I still need your suggestions, but these are what I like and if you don't have any ideas, comment on your favourite name!