Chapter 4

Rose POV

When I return to the tiny apartment, I find Mum and Dad snuggling on the couch, watching telly.

They appear to be watching a show about four nerdy scientists, and a pretty girl who lives across the hall from two of the guys.

I tune it out but occasionally hear a laugh track. I get up, and go to the kitchen.

"Rose, dinner is the fridge. I hope you like pizza!" Dad calls from the couch, before turning back to the television. They seem so happy, together, I wish I knew what that is like.

I place the pizza in the microwave, and go over to the bathroom, to splash water on my face, contemplating about the day, how long it's been.

I dry off my face, and hear a knock at the door. "Rose, sweetheart, can you get it?" Mum asks me as I shut off the light, and walk over to the door.

"Hi, Captain Jack Harkness." The man at the door says. I shake my head. "I believe we've met before."

He looks up and smiles. "Oh! The Hey, how are you Rose?" I smile back at him. A lot has changed since I first met Jack. It was before the Doctor regenerated, and a lot before I lost the Doctor.

"Good, I guess. Life has been pretty crazy, I guess."

"Great. Where's the Doctor?" He asks, trying to search past the doorframe.

Mum and Dad look at each other, and I clear my throat.

"The Doctor is in another dimension. I got left here, as well as my Mum and Dad, and Mickey. To make matters worse, I'm pregnant." I tell him, as he blinks a few times.

"Well, that's some information I did not think I would hear." He said, clapping his hands together. "I just came to check up on you, so it's good to see you were doing well."

"Wait, Jack, you introduced yourself to me as I opened the door. Wh-" I began to ask, before he ran out the door.

I sighed, and went to close the door. I grabbed the pizza. I sat back down on the couch, next to my snuggling parents. I looked at the clock. It read 10:20 pm.

The girl was wearing ratty clothes, and playing a computer game that the guys across the hall plays.

"Who was that at the door?" My mother asks.

"Oh, just an old friend." I tell her, before turning back to the television.

*

Doctor POV

"So, Jack, how is Rose?" I ask Jack through a communication device I gave him.

"She is okay, but seems a little depressed." His voice fuzzy from the device.

I sighed, and pulled on one of the TARDIS controls. "There is one thing I forgot to mention." I hear from the speaker attached to the TARDIS.

"Jack, hello? What is it?" I yell into the receiver.

"Rose told me she is pregnant. Not sure who with, though. "

GALLIFREYAN AUTHORS NOTE

The Doctor finds out Rose is pregnant! You will have to find out what his reaction is, in the next chapter. Maybe. Should I write more from the Doctor's POV? Or should I have Jack Harkness or Jackie's POV? Please let me know. Next Chapter will be a video chapter. First guess as to which show they are watching gets a follow, and a shoutout. Unless I'm already following you, you will get a metaphorical piece of dauntless cake, or Peeta's bread.

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!