Chapter 25

TIMESKIP: 6 months

Rose POV

Even months later, as Clara grows older, I am still puzzled by the sonic screwdriver in Clara's crib. It works, and looks exactly like his.

I keep it my nightstand drawer, even though I should bring it to Torchwood where, I got a job. I'm currently helping design a machine to move between universes.

It's in early stages, but it sparks hope.

My thoughts leave my mind, as I glance over at Clara, who is playing with linked plastic rings, and gurgling. I sit down on the floor next to her, and smile.

Just six months ago, I had her delivered by C-section. If only the Doctor could see her now. She has sparkling brown eyes, light brown hair, and pale skin.

I look over at some of the other toys she was playing with earlier. I pick up some blue blocks, and a soft teddy bear, before putting them in a small toy box beside the TV.

Clara was shaking the rings, and laughing hysterically. I smiled. Baby laughs are contagious. I'm so thankful I have her. Torchwood still keeps her under close observation, and they predict that she'll have a faster development rate.

Part of me still wonders where the Doctor is, who he's travelling with, and if he's in any danger.

Clara throws the keys, and giggles at her own craziness. She distracts me from my thoughts about the Doctor.

I've thought about letting her play with the screwdriver, but there's a lot of danger in that. I hadn't examined it enough, and she could choke. Clara crawls back to where she threw the keys, and shakes them gently.

I glanced at the clock. It read 12:30, which meant I had to get ready for work. I picked up Clara, and walked to my bedroom.

I placed her on the bed, and got out my Torchwood uniform. It consisted of black pants, a deep blue shirt that read 'Torchwood' in small white letters, and a white sweater. I put them on quickly, and tie back my hair.

I change Clara's diaper, and feed her from a bottle, before heading off to work.

GALLIFRAYAN AUTHOR'S NOTE

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT MY LACK OF PUBLISHING DONT HATE ME

IVE BEEN BUSY AND IM A PROCRASTINATOR

on that note, I have some good news. I am writing an original story that I would love to have published.

Like actually published. I have the first few chapters written, and that's it. No title. No idea.

AGAIN I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE NEGLECT ILU ALL