Volume 1 Chapter 1: Prince turned Servant

1349 A.D.
Prince Y/N's Destroyed Castle
The End of the Prince Y/N Era

Prince Y/N's Destroyed CastleThe End of the Prince Y/N Era

Y/N: "H-hey! We can't talk about this?"

Out of breath, Y/N falls to his knees, tired. This was the day he would've become King over his land, but it was interrupted due to someone who opposed him.

Y/N: "I did everything you wanted! And this is what you do in return?! You destroy my castle, my livestock, the towns I've set up, this isn't right! I've helped you!"

???: "It will all make sense soon...Prince. You are reaching the end of your prime."

Y/N: "Wh-what do you mean? I'm only 20!"

???: "Your kingdom has reached its end. I will end it all."

Looking around, what he said came to pass. Fires all over, burned down, and destroyed houses. Even the castle roof they were standing on was set to crumble any moment. Many citizens were slain, ships were destroyed in the ports, just this was enough for Y/N to drop his sword.

With a loud clank that rung out through the evening, he got back up on his feet and stretched out his arms. His armor was busted, and it looked like, his cape was tattered and was burning slowly. It seemed his entire armor was burning slowly.

The truth was, fighting in this armor, the parts melded together thanks to the fire, so he can't take it off unless someone does enough damage. But in the end, he would slowly burn away into ashes thanks to the armor that was endlessly burning.

Y/N: "Not only that, I will take you down. You might've hurt my people, but mark my words. I won't allow you to get away with it."

Even under the helmet, Y/N was flashing a bit of killing intent. Shocking his opponent a bit.

Chaldea

Gudako: "Finally! Enough quartz!"

Dashing down the hallways, she entered the summoning room, many servants who happened to pass by came, wondering...who would be the next servant?

Astolfo: "Master! You are adding a new servant to the bunch, huh?"

Jeanne: "At this rate...if Master earns this many quartz, she can earn 5 servants in 5 years...not bad..."