Chapter 1

"Geeze, I can't believe I have to do this mission," Y/N groaned in annoyance as she balanced on top of a street light.

It was the middle of the night when criminals are most active, meaning there has to be a hero nearby.

"Y/N, don't complain. We have to finish this mission whether you like it or not," Kurogiri said.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with," Y/N said as she jumped down.

She began walking around and looked for her first victim of the night.

"Ah, there," Y/N said with an evil smirk.

She ran up to the hero and tugged on his costume. Her expression changed to one of fear and innocence as the hero turned around.

"Help! My mother was just taken into that alley! Some villain took her!" Y/N yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay, sweetie. I'll help you," The hero said with a smile.

"Thank you! Come on!" Y/N said as she pulled the hero into the alley.

As the hero looked around they realized that there was no villain.

"Are you sure the villain is here?" The hero said as he turned to face Y/N.

"Oh, they're here," Y/N said with a smirk as her claws came out and she pounced on the villain.

"You tricked me!" The hero yelled as they threw Y/N off.

"Whoa, I'm impressed. Your observation skills are quite impressive," Y/N said as she jumped over him and turned in the air, clawing their back.

Blood gushed out of the wound Y/N left and the villain dropped to the ground. Y/N then stood up and walked over to the hero and said, "This society doesn't need such a weak hero. If you can be defeated by a child then you have no business in being a hero," Y/N said as she clawed his throat, killing the hero.

"Kurogiri! I completed the mission! Take me back now," Y/N said as she walked out of the alley.

"Quiet down Y/N," Kurogiri said as he warped them back to the base.

Once they arrived, they were greeted by Shigiraki who was sitting at the bar. He had some papers in front of him. Y/N walked up to him and grabbed the papers.

"UA enrollment," Y/N read from the paper.

"You're going to be a student at UA," Shigiraki said.

"Why?" Y/N asked as she put the papers back on the table.

"You have a new mission," Shigiraki said as he took a drink.

"Well, what is it? I'm not a damn mind reader," Y/N said as she jumped onto the counter like a cat.

"You are going to infiltrate UA and help bring down All Might and this stupid hero society," Shigiraki said as he scratched his neck.

"Sounds fun, I'm in," Y/N said as she played with her tail.

"Good, you have the entrance exam tomorrow. Go prepare," Shigiraki said.

"Great, I couldn't even have a week's notice," Y/N mumbled as she went to her room.

"Change that attitude, young lady," Kurogiri scolded.

"Yeah, yeah," Y/N said as she closed her door.

Timeskip next day:

"Y/N get up, you have the entrance exam soon," Kurogiri said as he knocked on her door.

"Coming," Y/N said as she changed into her school uniform.

When she finished getting ready, she walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal. She took it and sat at the bar next to Shigiraki.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Y/N said to Shigiraki.

"Morning," He grumbled as he turned on the news.

"Breaking news: Hero found dead in an alley. Investigators say he had claw marks on their back and throat. Cause of death: Slit throat. This is the 10th hero death with the same claw marks. Investigators and Pro heroes are still investigating this series of murders,"

Shigiraki then turned to Y/N and said, "10 kills? I'm impressed,"

Y/N gave him a smile and said, "Those heroes were too easy to kill. Especially since the poison is so lethal I only have to scratch them and they're weak,"

"You're welcome for finding you that poison," Shigiraki said.

"Yeah thanks, I just put in under my claws and easy kill," Y/N said as she finished her cereal. She stood up and took the bowl back to the kitchen.

"Good morning Y/N. Are you ready to go?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Y/N said as she walked up to Kurogiri.

"Good luck Y/N. You better pass or else master will be upset," Shigiraki said.

"Yeah, I know. See ya!" Y/N said as she and Kurogiri warped to an alley near UA.

"Good luck Y/N. I'll be back once you're finished. Meet me back here," He said as he warped back to the lair.

Y/N then walked out of the alley and began heading to UA. As Y/N began walking through the gates of UA, she accidentally bumped shoulders with a green-haired boy.

"I'm sorry! I should've watched where I was going," The boy said.

Y/N looked the boy up and down and examined him. The boy began getting nervous and began rambling.

"Just watch it next time," Y/N said intimidating the poor boy.

"Y-yeah right, see you," He said as he walked away.

"See you," Y/N said as she continued walking.

Timeskip to the practical exam:

Y/N was stretching in front of the gate as she waited for the exam to begin. As she was stretching she could feel eyes on her. She turned her head to see the same green-haired boy looking at her. She looked at him and made sure to make eye contact with him. The boy's eyes widened as he looked away. Y/N kept her emotionless face and walked up to the boy.

"What's with the staring?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"S-sorry!" He said nervously.

"You need to relax, I hear your heartbeat. Literally," She said.

"Is your hearing enhanced because of your quirk?" The boy asked.

"My quirk is none of your concern," She said.

"Sorry," He said looking at the ground.

"What's your name by the way?" He asked.

Y/N was hesitant at first but then she said, "Y/N, yours?"

"Izuku Midoriya," He replied.

"Nice to meet you Midoriya," Y/N said before she walked to the gate and prepared for the practical exam.

Y/N continued stretching for the remaining time until she heard Present Mic announce, "Get moving! There are no real countdowns in battle,"

Her mission finally begun.