Chapter 33

Midoriya walked to the locker room as he thought about what Bakugo had told him. "How her mission was to kill you." Those words stuck in his head. He didn't know her true intentions. She never told him anything about what SHE planned or did. 

"If her mission was to kill me then why didn't she already do it? She's had so many opportunities yet she never took them. That night at the beach, she could've easily done it. At the mall, the classroom..." Midoriya thought as he opened his locker.

"Hey, Midoriyaa! What's on your mind?" Denki asked.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about something," Midoriya said.

"Something or someone?" Denki teased.

"Something," Midoriya said unbothered and continued to think.

"I don't think her mission was to kill me... maybe use me... use me to GET TO ALL MIGHT! That's why! The league's whole purpose or plan is to bring down the symbol of peace. She must know that I have some relation to All Might if she chose to get close to me," Midoriya thought as he finished changing.

"Kacchan! We need to talk," Midoriya said as he turned to Bakugo who had also finished changing.

"What is it, nerd?" Bakugo asked.

"Not here," Midoriya said as he pulled him out of the locker room.

He pulled Bakugo away from the group and into the hallway.

"I don't think Y/N's mission was to kill me," Midoriya said.

"How do you know that?" Bakugo asked as he crossed his arms.

"Because she's had more than enough chances, if it was really her mission then I would be dead by now," Midoriya said.

"Then what's her real mission? Because I know she didn't just enroll into UA just for funsies," Bakugo mocked as he rolled his eyes.

"I think her plan was to use me to get closer to All Might, she must've found out that I have some relation to All Might," Midoriya said.

"You know you don't sound half stupid for once," Bakugo said.

"Bakugo knows something's up," Rin thought as she changed.

As she was changing, she was quiet and had a serious expression. Ururaka noticed and walked over to her.

"Rin, is everything okay?" Ururaka asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine," Rin lied with a smile as she looked to her side at Ururaka.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure," Ururaka said with a smile.

Rin smiled and nodded as she walked to her locker. She quickly slipped on her clothes and quickly said goodbye as she walked out.

"If he finds out, it's over for me at UA..." Rin thought as she walked through the halls of UA as she was finding her way out.

As she was walking out, Bakugo followed behind. Bakugo watched as Rin entered the girl's restroom and looked away as he hid around the corner. As he waited for her to walk out, his phone rang. He pulled out his phone and looked at it in confusion as he answered the unknown caller.

"Bakugo! Where'd you go man? Aizawa needs to talk to us," Kirishima's voice spoke through the phone.

"Shit, shitty hair. Aizawa can wait. I need to do something right now," Bakugo spoke in annoyance as he looked around the corner to see if Rin had walked out.