Chapter 4

Y/N finally made it back to the lair. Once she entered she was greeted with Kurogiri and Shigiraki sitting at the bar. Y/N walked up to them and pulled up the photos she took. She laid her phone on the bar and cleared her throat, catching their attention.

"Ahem, I have some information I know you will be pleased with," Y/N said.

"Go on with it then," Shigiraki said.

"I found out that there will be a trip to a place called the USJ, it'll be held in a couple of days I think," Y/N said.

"What are we supposed to do with this information?" Kurogiri asked.

"All Might will be there, it'll be the perfect time to attack. We can make the students fear us and if we can, take down All Might," Y/N said.

"Good job Y/N, we'll begin planning," Kurogiri said.

"Thank you, I can't wait to see those stupid hero wanna-be's scared faces," Y/N said with an evil smile.

Timeskip:

"Y/N, we need you to go do something," Shigiraki said.

"Sure, what is it?" Y/N asked as she walked up to him.

"Go get this guy and bring him back. He finishes work around 9 at an office near here. Master needs him," Shigiraki said showing her a picture of her target.

"Got it, I'll be back later," Y/N said as she took a good look at the photo and began leaving the base.

Before she left, she put on her hood and mask, covering her ears, tail, and face. She began walking over to the office her target works at. Once she arrived at the office, she went and waited for him. Y/N activated her night vision to see her target. Once she got a visual of him, she began walking up to him. She began walking towards him and bumped into them.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that," The man said as he turned to see who he bumped into.

Before he could turn around Y/N held a knife to his back.

"H-Hey! What are you-" The man began.

"One more word and the knife goes through. I can kill you in less than a minute," Y/N whispered into his ear.

The man nodded and Y/N said, "Good, now start walking,"

Y/N put her arm inside the man's jacket, making it easy to hide the knife. She began leading the man to his car. It wasn't far so it was easy to get from one place to the other. As she was walking with the man, a boy walked past. It was Midoriya. The man made eye contact with Midoriya and signaled down at Y/N.

"Hey, is everything all right?" Midoriya asked.

Y/N pressed the knife into the man's back and the man said, "Y-yes! Everything's fine,"

"Are you sure?" Midoriya asked.

Y/N changed her voice into a sweet tone and said, "Yeah, he just hurt his back earlier and I'm helping him walk to the car. Thank you for asking,"

"I'm sorry to hear about your back, I'll get going now. Hope you feel better," Midoriya said as he walked away.

Y/N sighed in relief and continued walking with the man and they finally made it to his car.

"Good job Y/N, he's the man we needed," Shigiraki said.

The man had his hands tied behind his back while Y/N twirled a knife in her hand.

"W-what do you villains want from me!" The man said.

His eyes were filled with fear. Tears were threatening to spill from his eyes. Y/N saw the fear in his eyes and laughed.