Chapter 27

"So you want me to be a part of your crumbling little league. But you won't accomplish anything if you don't have conviction and desire. Without those, you'll always be an aimless weakling. Achieving nothing. That's how you got here," Stain said as he lunged at Shigaraki and stabbed his shoulders, sticking his blades into the old wood floor beneath him.

"Kurogiri, send him back,"  Shigaraki said as he breathed heavily.

"I'm sorry, I cannot move. It must be the Hero Killer's quirk at work," Kurogiri said as blood bled through his sleeve.

"Y/N, Rin, do something," Shigaraki said.

"We can't move either," Y/N said as she tried to move.

"The word 'Hero' has lost all meaning in this society. The world is overrun by fakes and criminals like you who chase petty dreams. They must all be purged," Stain said as he moved his blade towards the hand covering Shigaraki's face.

Shigaraki moved his hand and grabbed the blade before it reached the hand. He glared at Stain as he wrapped his whole hand around it. 

"What do you think you're doing? If you touch this palm... I'll kill you. You sure talk a lot 'Hero Killer'. Conviction. Maybe I don't have anything as loaded as that. If I had to choose a desire, though... Yeah, it'd be killing All Might. If this world wants to worship trash like him, I'll destroy their beloved symbol of peace and then crush them while they're in shock, " Shigaraki said as he disintegrated his blade and stood up.

Stain jumped away from Shigaraki.  His quirk wore off on Y/N and she quickly pulled her hand from under the table and threw the knife at Stain while Shigaraki spoke. The knife cut through the bottom of one of the knife holders he had around his waist. The sound of metal hitting the floor echoed through the room as Y/N hopped over the bar. Stain watched as his blades hit the floor as Y/N walked between him and Shigaraki.

"Your goals fundamentally oppose each other. However, there is common ground. You agree that destroying the present is necessary," Y/N spoke.

Stain lifted his head and looked at Y/N. 

"What is a child doing here? This isn't a place for little girls," Stain said.

"Okay? And this isn't the place for a hunchback. Do us a favor and stand up straight before you get scoliosis," Rin hissed from beside Kurogiri.

"Let Y/N handle this," Kurogiri spoke.

Rin looked at Kurogiri and nodded. She then returned her gaze onto Stain as she glared at him.

"Hero Killer Stain, correct?" Y/N said as she raised her chin and held a hardened expression.

"Correct," Stain said.

"In case you didn't know, I am the one responsible for the murder of 10 different pro heroes. I am more than capable of being here," Y/N spoke.

"10? I am responsible for the murder of 40 different pro heroes," Stain remarked.

"Congratulations, might I remind you, you are DOUBLE my age. You ALSO have the advantage of your quirk paralyzing your victims. In addition, you have been doing this way before I began," Y/N said as she looked Stain dead in the eyes.

"So it turns out the night hunter is a child," Stain said in disbelief.

"Night Hunter? I suppose I am," Y/N said with a cocky smirk.

Stain smirked and said, "This meeting wasn't in vain,"

"I'm over this. Leave, drop dead. Both of you. I'm the kind of person you hate most aren't I, Hero Killer?" Shigaraki spoke from behind Y/N.