Chapter 9

"Hello, everyone! I've been waiting for you!" Thirteen said.

Midoriya's eyes beamed with excitement as he looked at the Pro Hero. Y/N still couldn't get over the previous events and glared at him. Midoriya turned his head to the side to see Y/N's icy glare. Midoriya nervously chuckled and smiled at her while Y/N returned a sarcastic one.

"You're still mad?" He asked sheepishly.

"What do you think?" Y/N said.

"I think it's a yes," Midoriya said.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside," Thirteen said as she turned to face the facility.

She began walking in and the class followed. As they were walking Mina came up behind Y/N and said, "I can't believe you purr! That's adorable-" 

"Drop it," Y/N said as she grabbed Mina's face with her hand.

"Yes ma'am," Mina said.

Y/N let go and continued walking. The students all gasped as soon as they saw the inside of the facility.

"Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Thirteen then began to talk about the facility and why she created it. She explained what they'd be focusing on and how they will complete the training.

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here by now? Lemme guess he booked an interview instead?" Aizawa asked as he walked up to Thirteen.

"Actually it's something else," Thirteen said. 

Y/N's ears perked up as she listened to their conversation.

"Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge," Thirteen explained as she held up three fingers.

Y/N tilted her head in confusion but then it clicked.

"All Might used up his power? She's holding up three fingers. All Might must only be able to use All for One for three hours before he can't any longer," Y/N thought as she stared at nothing.

"The clocks ticking, we should get started," Aizawa said.

"All right, before we get started let me say one thing," Thirteen said before she began to explain the dangers of quirks and how they can deadly. 

Once she was done with her speech she bowed and the students cheered.

"Right, now that that's over," Aizawa said before the power went out.

Y/N fake gasped along with the rest of the class. She couldn't help but faintly smile when a purple portal appeared at the end of the facility. A hand reached through the warp and Shigiraki appeared.

"Big brother," Y/N thought. 

"Stay together and don't move! Thirteen protect the students!" Aizawa said as he got into a fighting stance.

"Whoa! What is that thing? Wait, has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people," Kirishima said as villains exited the portal.

Midoriya took a step forward but quickly retreated as soon as Aizawa yelled, "Stay back!"

He put on his goggles and said, "This is real. Those are real villains,"

The class gasped and Y/N wore a fearful expression. Of course, it was fake but perfect. 

"Where is he? Y/N said he would be here. She doesn't lie to me," Shigiraki said.

"I'm sure there was a mix-up. Y/N always gets the information we need," Kurogiri said.