Chapter 26

The class was dismissed to go to lunch once Aizawa had handed the papers with the list of agencies students can intern with. Once Y/N received her paper, she began to go through the names. She scanned through the names as she put her book in her bag. As she was doing so, she stood up and put the paper on the desk as she lifted her bag onto her chair. She put the book in and placed her bag back onto the ground and leaned over to pick up her paper. As she leaned over, she brushed her h/c hair out of her face and stood back up.

"Who's on your list?" Rin asked as she stood in front of Y/N.

"Shit! Where the fuck did you come from?" Y/N asked in a frustrated tone trying to hide her spooked expression.

"Pft! Did I scare you?" Rin asked as she covered her mouth to hide her laugh.

"Who wouldn't be scared of a face like yours," Y/N said as she shuddered.

"You know what, I'm not dealing with your attitude right now. Gimme that," Rin said as she yanked the paper out of Y/N's hand.

"Rin! I will kill your sorry ass right now if you don't-" 

"Not now, kitten. I'm reading," Rin said as she held the paper away from Y/N's grasp.

Y/N huffed as she sat in her chair and waited for Rin to return the paper to her. Rin moved her finger down the page as she read through the names. 

"Her," Rin said as she slammed the page down onto Y/N's desk and pointed to a name.

"Miruko?" Y/N read.

"Yes, she's perfect! She's the number 5 hero! AND she has a mutation quirk like yours except yours is more OP," Rin explained.

"I guess, I mean I do have to intern with someone so why not,"  Y/N said as she leaned back in her chair

"Besides she's hot as shit," Rin mumbled to herself.

"Calm down, you already down for pinkie pie," Y/N said as she pointed to Ururaka who was talking to Midoriya.

"Hey, I can have celebrity crushes," Rin defended.

"Yeah, whatever," Y/N said as she put the paper in her bag.

As she was putting the paper in the bag she noticed Midoriya trembling. As she was walking over,she noticed Ururaka look down at him with a confused look.

"More importantly, there's something I've been meaning to ask you. Why are you trembling?" Y/N heard Ururaka ask.

Y/N stood up from her desk and walked over to Midoriya while Rin made her way next to Ururaka.

"Yeah now that you mention it, Midoriya, you've been trembling all class," Y/N asked as she leaned down next to him and put her arm over his shoulder. 

Midoriya looked up at her and a faint blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Oh. This? It's exercise," Midoriya explained.

"And you've been doing this ALL day?" Rin asked.

"Mhm," Midoriya said.

Y/N removed her arm and pulled a chair next to Midoriya's desk. 

"That's such an old-fashioned way to train," Mineta said.

"A smart one though," Ojiro said and began explaining the purpose of the exercise.

As he was explaining, Y/N turned her head and saw Bakugo shaking in frustration. She pursed her lips together to keep herself from letting out a chuckle. She rolled her chair next to Bakugo and put her arm over his shoulder as she put her other fist to his chest.