Chapter 37

The moon was bright and shining through the trees, lighting the forest enough for Y/N to run through with ease. She ran through the forest and made her way to the warehouse far from the camp. She opened the door and saw Shigaraki sitting on the crates along with the rest of the league.

"Welcome back, Y/N... what information did you find?" Shigaraki asked as he looked down on her.

"Tomorrow they're going to be training all day again. They'll have dinner and then the teachers are planning on playing some game with them. They'll be in pairs, separated, tired, and away from camp. They'll be easy targets. The staff will be back at the camp so they'll be completely alone except for two teachers who will be out with them," Y/N said as she walk forwards.

"Hm... well done. Now there's some food over there," Shigaraki said as he pointed at a table and raised his chin.

Y/N turned her head and saw the table behind her with her favorite food. Her eyes lit up and she walked over to the table. 

"Go eat. I know you haven't eaten all day..." Shigaraki added as he watched her.

 The other members of the league looked at Shigaraki in suspicion while Dabi watched Y/N walk to the table. She  grabbed a bite of the food and slowly raised the food to her mouth. The smell of bitter almonds lingered in air as she began to put the food in her mouth. She quickly stopped once she picked up on a scent coming from the food. It was so faint, it would go unnoticable to the average human being but Y/N's enhanced smell easily picked up on it. She put the food down and turned back to Shigaraki.

"I'm actually really not that hungry right now. I stole some food from the campers while I was there. I'll take some for later though, thanks," Y/N said as she grabbed a plate and put some food on it.

Shigaraki's eyes narrowed at  Y/N as he forced himself not to begin scratching his neck. Dabi turned to Shigaraki with a smirk and back at Y/N. Dabi let out a chuckle and crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall. Y/N's lips curved up into a grin before she walked out of the warehouse.

"Looks like your little plan didn't work. I think we should do this my way," Dabi said.

Shigaraki groaned in frustration and began to scratch his neck to the point where blood began to drip down his neck.

"No, we're not. Your little tricks won't work on her. You attack her and she won't  hesitate to kill you. I need a way to keep her out of the way for good. If she won't work with us, she won't work with anyone," Shigaraki thought as he began to smile psychotically.

Y/N walked around the warehouse and to the shed. The league had cleaned the space out for Toga, Y/N, and Mags to sleep. As she was walking, she saw a rabbit hoping in the grass. Y/N got low to the ground and had her claws come out as she pounced on the rabbit. She caught the rabbit and brought it back to the shed. Once she was back, she entered the shed and closed it. She put the rabbit down and then pulled the plate of food she took and placed it in front of the rabbit. She stood up and hid away from the rabbit. She carefully watched the rabbit as she waited patiently for it to eat the food. 

"The chances of it eating are low because rabbits are herbavores. But in the chances it does, then I'll know whether or not they put cyanide poisoning in my food to get rid of me," Y/N thought as she watched the rabbit slowly approach the plate.

Y/N leaned forward with her eyes wide as the rabbit began to nibble at the food. The rabbit took a few bites before it hopped away from the food. Y/N waited for a while, analyzing it's symptoms before it's body fell to the ground. Y/N walked towards it and pushed the food away. She lowered her ears to the rabbit, listening for a heartbeat but couldn't find one. She pushed herself up from her knees and stood up as glared down at the rabbit.