Chapter 12

"You brought this onto yourself, now get along. You two have a mission," Shigiraki said.

"Gah, fine! What is it?" Y/N said as she rolled her eyes. 

"There's a man we need you to bring us, along with some files found within his office," Shigiraki said.

"Cool, wanna tell us where it is?" Rin asked.

"Yeah, and who?" Y/N asked.

"Dai Takahashi, he works at the Takahashi Company," Shigiraki said.

"You want us to bring HIM?" Rin asked.

"Yes," Kurogiri said.

"That man has like 50 bodyguards with him at all times," Y/N said.

"You two will be fine. You both have great skills and power," Kurogiri said.

"Aw thanks for the compliment," Y/N said sarcastically.

"To bad it won't mean anything when we get arrested!" Rin yelled.

"Both of you brats shut up and go!" Shigiraki yelled as he began scratching his neck.

Y/N noticed and snickered. 

"You got it, boss, let's go Rin," Y/N said as she pulled her.

"Coming, kitten," Rin teased.

"Shut up," Y/N hissed.

About Rin's quirk:

Her quirk is Raven. She can transform into a raven on command and keeps her human strength. She is the size of a raven. She can also alter her voice into whoever's she wants. However, like any other quirk, she has drawbacks. She can only imitate one voice at a time and for a certain amount of time before it wares off. Transforming into a raven consumes a lot of energy, so the longer she is a raven the more tired she becomes. Overusing her quirk too much leads her to passing out. 

It was the middle of the night when the two girls began making their way over to the Takahashi Company building.  Y/N and Rin both were covered head to toe in black gear with masks covering half of their face. Y/N jumped through the buildings while Rin flew over her. They finally arrived. Rin de-transformed and Y/N began analyzing the building. 

"Come on, bird brain," Y/N said as she began walking towards the fire escape.

"You found an entrance that quick?" Rin asked.

"I think it should open if we're lucky," Y/N said as she bent down to open it.

She pulled on the door and tried picking the lock but it was no use. The only way in was through the entrance.

"Shit," Y/N said.

"No use?" Rin asked.

"Nope, we gotta go from the entrance," Y/N groaned.

"Fuck, whatever. Let's get this over with," Rin said as she transformed.

She then grabbed onto Y/N's arm with her talons and flew down with her.

Once they got down the two girls hid in an alleyway. 

"All right, how are we doing this?" Rin asked.

"We're gonna walk in and hopefully be able to sneak through. Try not to make any noise," Y/N said.

"No problem. I'm a trained spy, this is child's play," Rin said with a smirk.