Chapter 13

"Hey, can I get your number?" The boy asked.

Rin turned her head to look at him. She looked the boy up and down in disgust.

"Not interested," Rin said as she continued walking.

"Oh, come on! Just your number," The boy said as he grabbed Rin's arm.

Rin's eyes widened in rage as she turned to glare daggers at the boy. She stared into the boy's eyes and smiled. She grabbed his arm with her free hand and pulled him down to the ground. The boy fell down and looked up at Rin in fear.

"What part of 'no' did you not understand? Plus I'm not into guys so unless you have a cute sister, get lost," Rin said in a cold tone as she walked away.

She continued walking and was eventually met with the giant gates of UA. Once she arrived, she walked in and made her way up to Nezu's office.

She stood in front of Nezu's giant doors and knocked.

"Hello? Principal Nezu?" Rin asked as she knocked.

"Yes, come in," Nezu said.

"Thank you," Rin said as she entered and closed the giant door behind her.

"You must be Rin Okamoto. Please, have a seat," Nezu asked from his desk.

Rin stood in front of the door with her hands crossed in front of her. She nodded and smiled.

"Yes, I am," She said as she began walking over to the couch in front of Nezu's desk.

"I assume you've heard about what happened with the USJ attack," Nezu said as he opened a folder that laid on his desk.

"Yes, I have. It really is terrible that they had to experience that so soon," Rin said.

"Indeed. Did this come as a surprise to you?" Nezu questioned.

"Of course, no one would've expected the first years to have a near-death experience like that," Rin said.

"I suppose," Nezu said as he analyzed Rin, he lifted the folder, covering his face.

"Tell me, Okamoto. It says in my files that you transferred back from Central America. How long has it been since you transferred back?" Nezu questioned as he lowered the folder and folded his hands together over it.

"Hm, well I transferred to UA about a week ago but moved back to Japan about 3 days ago, I believe," Rin said as she put her index finger to her chin and looked at the ceiling as she tried to recollect her memories.

"Ah, I see. And what are your thoughts on All Might?" Nezu questioned.

"Uh, well... He's a very strong hero. Not just physically but mentally as well. I admire him very much and wish to be just like him as a hero," Rin said with enthusiasm.

"He better be believing this shit," Rin thought as she smiled at Nezu.

"That's good to hear, especially considering he's going to be one of your teachers here," Nezu said.

"She doesn't seem suspicious. She had just moved a couple of days ago according to my files as well so her story matches what we know. She also doesn't seem to show any form of distress or worry. Her quirk also doesn't have anything to do with regeneration. I believe she checks out," Nezu thought.

"Well, thank you for your time, Ms. Okamoto. That'll be all. I'll see you when you begin at UA. I suggest you prepare for the upcoming Sports Festival," Nezu said as he stood up and walked over to the door.

Rin stood up and followed him to the door. She bowed and smiled.

"Thank you, I'll see you soon," Rin said as she opened the door and walked out.