Chapter 3

Quirk Description:

Y/N's quirk is called feline. She has enhanced strength, agility, hearing, and smell. She has night vision and regeneration. Her quirk is a mutation type, she has cat-like ears, tail, fangs, and claws. Her ears enhance her hearing, they are sensitive to loud noises. Her claws are retractable like a cat's, they are incredibly sharp. Her regeneration ability allows her to heal, however, it is a slow process and only works on her. She is very agile similar to cats.

It was finally Y/N's first day at UA, the beginning of her mission. She got up and began to get ready for school. Her UA uniform laid on her bed along with her school bag. Y/N began putting on her uniform, she had to cut a hole in the back so she could comfortably wear it with her tail out. Once she finished getting ready, she headed into the kitchen and grabbed some food. She took her food and sat at the bar with Kurogiri.

"Y/N, you know what you have to do, correct?" Kurogiri asked as he cleaned the cups.

"Yes, all I have to do is retrieve any information that will benefit us," She said taking a bit of her food.

"Good, do not disappoint us," He responded patting her head.

"I won't, everything will be perfect," She said leaning into the head pat.

"Y/N, are you ready?" Shigiraki asked as he entered the room.

"More than ready," She said.

"Good, master will be pleased to know how eager you are to complete this mission," Shigiraki said.

"I'll make sure everything is perfect for him, nothing will stop me. I always get what I want," Y/N said as she stood up.

"Let's go Y/N," Kurogiri said as he created a warp.

"Bye Shigi, I'll see you later," Y/N said.

"Bye Y/N. Don't blow your cover, I'll see you when you come home," Shigiraki said.

Once Kurogiri and Y/N warped near UA, Kurogiri looked around to make sure no one saw them.

"Have a good day, do what you can," Kurogiri said.

"Thanks, I will," Y/N said as she walked over to the gate.

Y/N walked over to the gate, examining her surroundings and the people. She took notice of every pro hero, camera, etc. She continued walking to her homeroom, Class 1-A. She continued walking, taking mental notes of the possible places she could find information.

She continued walking through the hall until she finally arrived to Class 1-A. She walked to the enterance and saw Midoriya standing infront of it talking to a boy with glasses and a girl with short brown hair.

"Get out of the way," Y/N said as she pushed past the two.

"Sorry Y/N," Midoriya said.

Y/N turned around to face him. She looked him up and down.

"Whatever," She said as she continued walking.

"I'm Tenya Iida, you should accept his apology. He meant no harm," Iida said.

"Hi! I'm Ochako Ururaka! Nice to meet you Y/N," Ururaka said as she held out her hand.

Y/N looked at her hand then back at her. She squinted her eyes at her. She began walking away without saying a word.

"You cannot disrespect your classmates like that. We are all here to become-" Iida said.

Y/N sighed in frustration and said, "I'll do whatever I want, now leave me alone before I hurt you,"