Chapter 31

"I'm the one who saved your sorry ass that night,"

Y/N said and began to walk past him, not waiting for a response. However, she got one.

"You didn't save me, you got in the way," Dabi snapped.

"Oh, so you remember? How lovely," Y/N said as she gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Watch the attitude doll, you don't know who you're speaking to," Dabi threatened.

"No, YOU don't know who you're speaking to. You wanna be in this league then you better treat me with some respect or else it'll be a living hell for you," Y/N threatened as she glared at him.

Dabi scoffed as he showed a cocky smirk and nodded his head. Y/N rolled eyes and began walking out the door. She closed the door behind her and sighed in frustration as she walked through the halls to her room. As she was walking she noticed the lab door was wide opened and no one was in sight. She looked around and made sure no one was near by before she entered it. 

When she entered the lab she slowly closed the door behind her and walked straight to the door that led to the cell. She put her ear on the door and listened to make sure no more than one person was inside. She listened carefully and didn't hear anything. She carefully opened the door and peeked her head inside. She walked in and saw the same frail lady laying on the ground. 

"Get up," Y/N demanded as she walked to the lady. 

She looked down at the woman with a cold expression as she crossed her arms. The woman turned her head and saw Y/N looking at her. The woman slowly nodded and used her strength to stand up. She pushed herself off the wall and walked over to Y/N. 

"Kagome?" The woman asked.

"Y/N. Not Kagome. I don't know any Kagome," Y/N said.

"But your name is Kagome. Not Y/N. Those monsters took you from me," The woman said before she began to sob.

"Why do you think I'm your daughter?" Y/N interrogated.

"They would show pictures of you to me every year. Kurogiri, I believe, was the one who would show me pictures of you," The woman said as she wrapped her hands around the cell bars.

Y/N stayed quiet and nodded as she walked away from the woman. The woman looked at Y/N with a concerned expression as she let go of the bars.

"I know it's a lot to process but-"

"I'll try to bring you some food every now and then..." Y/N said as she walked to the door.

The woman's eyes widened and she softly smiled.

"Thank you," The woman said in a gentle tone.

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't mention you've seen me again or else we'll both be dead," Y/N said as she closed the door and walked out.

"I don't know who to trust anymore. The heroes want me arrested and the villains want me hidden... I'll stay put until I have a way out," Y/N thought as she flipped through some lab reports.

As she was flipping through her ears perked up and she raised her head. 

"Master, you think Bakugo Katsuki will be a good addition? -- Well I suppose -- very well. I'll let Tomura know. -- "  The doctor's voice spoke through the lab door.

Y/N's eyes widened as she put the lab reports exactly how they were before.

"Shit," She whispered as she looked around for an exit.