Chapter 47

"Come back home, we miss you," Shigaraki's voice echoed in the darkness.Y/N sat in a dark room and turned her head as she looked for him. "It will never happen again," his voice echoed again. Y/N saw his figure in the distance in front of a bright door. "Come back to brother, it'll all be okay," He said as he held out his hand. Y/N pushed herself up from the floor and ran towards him as tears fall from her eyes. She ran to him and once she reached him, she threw her arms around him as she sobbed in his arms.

"Tomura!" She cried in his arms. He gently hushed her as he gently brushed his hand over her head. He held her tight as she cried. "I'm sorry I disappointed you, brother," She cried as she hugged him tighter.

"You didn't disappoint me," He said as he pulled her away and cupped her face. Y/N looked at him and her eyes filled with hope. He smiled at her with warm eyes. He wiped her tears away with his thumb and slowly moved his arms away as his smile faded into a frown. Y/N's expression changed to a fearful one as she felt the air tense around her. "You betrayed me," Shigaraki said. Y/N felt the floor beneath her shatter as the air in her lungs leave her and she began gasping for breaths.

"No... no..." She said between gasps. "I didn't mean to..." She choked. She fell through the ground that had broken beneath her as she saw Rin's death replay in front of her. She ran towards Rin as Rin reached out for her.

"You killed me..." Rin whispered as her ashes flew away. Y/N turned her head, away from Rin as she heard class 1-A murmuring behind her. 

"She's a killer" She heard Iida say behind her. She twisted her head towards him but then she heard Jiro to her right. "She can't be trusted." Y/N turned and spun as all the voices and thoughts surrounded her and all her memories came flooding back.

"Go away!" She screamed as she covered her ears. "Leave me alone!" She screamed as she attacked Iida. "Fuck off!" She yelled as she jumped towards Iida and swatted him away as he turned into ashes.

"Y/N..." Midoriya's voice spoke from behind her.

"Izuku..." She whispered as she ran towards him. She jumped into his arms hoping to be greeted with a warm embrace but instead, he pushed her away. She looked at him in disbelief and fear as her breath hitched.

"Don't touch me," Midoriya warned as he glared at her. Y/N stared in disbelief as she began shaking and hyperventilating. "You're the reason all of this has happened," He said in a quiet voice. 

Y/N stepped back and her ears tilted back as her tail stopped swaying and fell to the ground. "What?" She said.

"This is all your fault! You ruined my life!" He yelled at her. "I wish I never met you!" He yelled at her as he pushed her to the ground before he walked away, leaving her alone again.

"Hey..." She heard a voice emerge from the darkness. "Hey!" A voice spoke up as someone shook her, waking her up. Y/N jumped from the bed and screamed as she grabbed her ears and pressed them against her head. "You're okay..." A woman said as she sat beside her. "Everything's okay..." The woman whispered as she gently pulled her into her chest and gently brushed Y/N's hair, comforting her. Y/N shook helplessly in the woman's arms as her lip quivered.

"I feel so helpless, so vulnerable... so... weak, I hate this but I can't stop..." Y/N thought as she grabbed the woman's arm and hugged it tightly. "I can't stop the tears," She thought. 

"You're okay, sweetie. Cry until you can't," The woman said as she laid her head on top. 

Y/N stayed in her arms until she finally stopped shaking. The woman felt Y/N move under her arms and she lifted her arms to allow Y/N to move. Y/N gently pushed herself up and sat with her legs crossed on the bed, facing the woman. She had long light brown hair with streaks of grey, her eyes were blue, they seem trustworthy yet sad. The woman seemed to be in her late 30s. "How are you feeling?" The woman asked. Her voice was quiet and soft, providing even more comfort.