Chapter 30

Y/N's eyes slowly fluttered open. She groaned as the bright light shined above her. She moved her face away from the light and tried to lift her arm to cover her face but couldn't. She clenched her fist as she pulled her arm up. She looked down and saw her wrists and ankles were restrained to the table. She looked around and saw the doctor wipe his once white lab coat off with a damp towel in an attempt to clean the fresh blood. Y/N looked at him in shock and confusion as to why he was still alive. The doctor noticed and sighed.

"You left some of the regeneration serum so I used the rest on myself," The doctor explained as he tossed the damp rag onto his desk.

"Damn it," Y/N said under her breath as she looked away.

She turned her head back and saw the doctor sort through a pile of papers. 

"What are you going to do to me?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing," The doctor said with his back facing Y/N.

"Oh, that's bull," Y/N said as she scrunched her face.

"We're not going to do anything, Y/N. We just want to talk," Shigaraki said as he entered the lab.

"Talk to me when you get me a new phone," Y/N said as she turned her head away from him.

"Excuse me?" Shigaraki said.

"You dusted my phone, jackass," Y/N snapped.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT?" Shigaraki yelled.

"Well duh! That was MY MONEY," Y/N sassed.

Shigaraki sighed and scratched his neck as he paced back and forth.

"Oh, there he goes! He's in his NECK SCRATCHING MOOD!" Y/N sassed as she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up! You're starting to piss me off!" Shigaraki yelled.

"You don't have the right to be pissed right now. I do. Who the hell was that woman! Am I a missing fucking person!?" Y/N yelled as she remained strapped down to the table.

"Damn it, Y/N! The heroes only told you that because they wanted to get into your head. Don't you get it? The heroes see you as a threat and want to distract you before they take you away," Shigaraki said as he approached her.

Y/N stared at Shigaraki with a blank expression as she tried to process everything she's been told. She stayed silent as she looked away from Shigaraki and at the door where the woman is hidden behind.

"Y/N, that woman has no connection to you. She's only there because she has debt to pay," Shigaraki explained calmly.

"So Midoriya was trying to trap me again... that bastard," Y/N mumbled as she stared at the door.

"Yes, now that he knows you have a connection to us he won't stop trying to come in contact with you to arrest us all. He's not going to be the same Midoriya to you as he was before," Shigaraki said with a smirk while Y/N was looking away from him.

"That bastard!" Y/N yelled as she broke out of the restraints using her strength.

"He sent the heroes to capture you! He told you lies just to capture you!" Shigaraki said with an evil grin as he watched Y/N pull the restraints off her wrists and ankles.

"I'm gonna kill him and all those heroes," Y/N said as she walked towards the exit.

As she walked she threw the restraints to the side. She opened the door and walked out. Shigaraki grinned as he watched her slam the door while the doctor approached him from behind.