Chapter 23

"BEGIN!" 

Rin smiled over at Y/N and began to run towards her. Y/N laughed and began running towards Rin. Rin was about to punch Y/N in the ribs but Y/N dodged it by jumping back. Y/N growled and then sent a kick, aimed at the side of her head. Rin quickly did a backbend, dodging the kick. Y/N then jumped up and was about to send a hard kick at her but Rin rolled right out of the bend. Y/N's strong kick broke the cement she struck with her heel. Y/N stayed on the ground as she began to think of a way to land a hit while Rin was standing up.

"WHOA! Rin with the double dodge! That kick would've been game over for Rin! Look at that brute strength!" Present Mic announced as he looked at the broken ground.

"You're gonna have to try a little harder than that," Rin taunted.

Y/N laughed out of frustration and lifted her head. She glared over at Rin. Y/N looked at the broken pieces of cement at her side and threw them up. As they were in the air, Y/N kicked them towards Rin. Rin managed to dodge the first few pieces but then got hit in the head and leg. Rin was sent back a bit as she held her head. Y/N smirked as she watched Rin wipe the fresh blood off her forehead. Rin lifted her head and psychotically laughed at Y/N.

"Man, look at you! You finally hit me!" Rin yelled between laughs.

"And look at you! On a new psychotic break!" Y/N taunted.

"Oouuu! I'm gonna kill you!" Rin said as her smile dropped.

"Try it! See how it goes!" Y/N yelled back.

Rin began to run towards Y/N at full speed. Y/N mimicked Rin's motion and began running towards her aswell. Once the two got close, Rin sent out a quick punch at Y/N's face. While Y/N was focused on dodging that punch Rin began to lift her leg to kick her. Y/N saw her next move and caught her leg between her side and arm. Y/N smirked at Rin. Rin cocked her head to the side and smirked back. Y/N's smirk faded once she saw Rin kick her leg over Y/N's head and flip her to the ground. Y/N's back made contact with the cement and she gasped for air. Rin rolled on her shoulder and got loose when Y/N let go of her leg when she made contact with the ground. Rin then got on top of Y/N and tried to punch her face. Y/N cocked her head to the side making Rin barely miss. Rin's punch cracked the cement that came in contact with her fist. Blood trickled down her knuckles and stained the ground.

"These two ladies are fighting hard! Look at those moves! As expected from Class 1-A!" Present Mic announced.

Rin growled and as she was raising her fist to punch again, Y/N quickly raised her leg and wrapped it around Rin's neck. Once it was around her kneck, Y/N pulled her leg down, making Rin move back and allowing Y/N to get out from under her. As Rin was on the ground, Y/N created distance between them. Rin stood up and cracked her neck as she glared at Y/N.

"I was saving this just for you," Rin said with a smirk.

Y/N squinted her eyes in confusion as she lowered herself to the ground. Rin then transformed and flew above. Y/N's eyes followed her and noticed the wind began to pick up. Rin began to flap her wings, creating strong winds towards Y/N. The wind was getting stronger and stronger. Y/N began to be pushed back by the wind. She raised her arms blocking her face and turned her head away from the wind.

"Rin seems to be creating strong winds with the flap of her wings! If Y/N can't do something about it then she'll be knocked out!" Present Mic announced.

The crowd gasped and began to cheer. Some for Rin and some for Y/N. Class 1-A was watching in amazement as they watched their classmates battle. Y/N growled as she dug her heels into the ground to keep her from flying away.