Three Weeks Later

Mary Anne's pov

"Ok everybody. This weekend is our first dance competition of this season. All of you have worked really hard so let's continue that for the next four practices. Alright everybody warm up." Miss Liane said at that Monday practice.

"How excited are you Clay?! First dance competition!" I said while stretching.

"I'm so excited!" He says.

"So is Matt coming to this competition?" Annie Mae asks joining our conversation. In the three weeks since their first date, Matt had asked Clayton to be his boyfriend.

"Yes! It's the first time he'll see me dance so it has to be flawless." He says.

********
"Hey John! Hey Sherlock!" I say as I walk into the flat after practice.

"Hey Mary Anne. How was practice?"

"It was great. Oh also do you know if you are coming to the competition? It is a three hour drive from here so I know that might be hard for you John with your job."

"Mary Anne I told you I'm taking off work so I can go. And Sherlock has almost finished his case so he'll be free as well."

"Alright well I have to leave on Friday with the team, so you can come on Saturday morning. I don't have my first dance until 1 in the afternoon."

"Ok. Sounds like a plan." John says.

"Ugh!" Sherlock says getting up from his seat in his chair and storming over to the couch. He lays down on it and lays his head in John's lap. "This case is frustrating! There are absolutely no leads." He says.

John slowly runs his hands through his hair trying to calm him down. "It'll be alright."

"Ok y'all are so cute but I've got to go take a shower and get to bed, so goodnight!" I say turning around and leaving them to themselves.

*******

"I don't care what you say I am coming to your competition and you can't stop me!" Conner says as we take our usual seats at lunch on Thursday.

"No Con! I'm telling you, you would hate it!"

"No I wouldn't! Not if you were there."

"Oh real smooth. Ok fine" I say giving in. "But you have to find your own way there cause I'm leaving tomorrow on a coach bus."

"Alright fine."

"Hey guys." Annie Mae says as she and Clara sit down next to us.

"Hey Annie Mae. Isn't your mom doing a big car pool for all your friends going to the competition this Saturday?" Conner asks. My eyes widen as I realize what he's doing.

"Yeah. Clara, Kaitlyn, Morgan, and Angelle are coming with her. Why?"

"Well I need someone to take me. Maybe your mom could take me."

Annie Mae's eyes light up. She thinks we would be so cute together so every time anything happens she freaks.

"Yeah I'm sure she would take you. I mean that is so cute that you want to come and support her."

"Yeah well anything for my Anne." he says putting his arm around me. I roll my eyes.
*********
When I get home that evening I quickly do my homework and go upstairs to finish packing my stuff. Once I have everything I put on my favorites playlist consisting of Pentatonix(WHO WON A GRAMMY!!!!), Adam Lambert, and Beyoncé. I get on my laptop and immediately open tumblr. I am shocked at the first thing I see. It's an article about me and my story. I click on the article. They talk about me and my family and then they mention that Mr. Kale has escaped police custody. 'Great' I think. 'More questions at school.' I get off the article and spend another two hours scrolling through the Superfruit tag on tumblr.

*********
A/N I am back again! I fell like I've been saying that to much. Oh well. Hope you liked it. It's almost eleven and I'm very tired so I'm gonna go to bed now. Bye. Love you all

Keep being fabulous
-Maegan