School

Mary Anne's pov

It's been three weeks since that rock came crashing in my window. That night we learned that Mr. Kale had gotten away from the police. When we found this out, I was the one who had to keep Sherlock from punching the poor officer in the face.

Well anyway today was the first day of school at my new school. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I was finally going to the same school as Annie Mae and Katlyn and Clara, but I was leaving all my other friends behind.

Sherlock and John have been acting weird around each other lately. I kinda think they are together but... I don't know.

When I got to my school I could feel peoples eyes on me. I was after all 'the kidnapped girl with no parents'. It wasn't fun. When I got to my first period I was sad to see my friends weren't in the class with me. I looked at the seating chart and saw I was sat next to a kid named Conner. He looked like your typical popular boy, with his fancy clothes, done up hair, and tons of girls hanging around him. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him.

"Hi, I'm Conner Matthews. You're the new girl right? The one who was kidnapped?" I turned away from him uncomfortable. "Well are you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well you slut. I bet you enjoyed every minute of when that guy had you."

I turned around and saw a girl with black hair, looking at me like I was a piece of trash.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me! You whore. "

"Hey leave her alone! It's not her fault."

I looked at Conner who had just defended me.

The girl looked almost as shocked as I felt.

"Why would you be defending her?"

"Because you are a bitch and need to be put in your place." Conner said. The girl scoffed and I turned back around.

After an eventful day I was walking with Annie Mae back to my flat.

"So who's the bitchy girl with black hair who called me a slut?" I asked Annie Mae.

"What!? you didn't tell me about that!"

I quickly filled her in with the details of first period.

"Well that's Jenna McCain. She's the queen bee."

"Well I don't like her."

"No one really does. They are scared of her."

"Well I can see why." I say giggling.

Soon we were back at my flat and Annie Mae headed off to her house. I walked up the stairs to the flat and put my key in the lock. I opened the door to see.....

John and Sherlock on top of each other?

I gasped and dropped the large binder I was holding onto the floor with a loud bang.

John immediately shot up and blushed.

A lot. Sherlock looked up at me and kinda sorta blushed.

"I KNEW IT! I F-ING KNEW IT!" I screamed happily as I jumped up and down.

'' Mary Anne calm down." John says still blushing.

I managed to clam down a little but still had a huge smile on my face when I bombarded them with questions.

"How long has this been going on? Have you told anyone yet? Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! I'm so flipping excited!"

Sherlock answered my questions for me.

"No we haven't told anyone and six weeks three days and eleven hours."

"And were you planning on telling me?" I asked faking hurt.

"We were going to but we didn't know how."

"Well you two making out on the couch surely was enough for me!"

After about two more minutes of my happy dance and Sherlock and John chuckling I calmed down completely.

John suddenly turned serious and asked me to sit in the chair across from the couch. I did and John said something I didn't think he was ever going to say.

"Mary Anne. We want to adopt you."

A/N hey guys. It's 11:30 and I'm writing so don't hurt me if it's bad.

Keep being fabulous

-Maegan